- Ensure established processes and practices are followed when filling orders
- Operate forklift, overhead crane, and band-saw in a safe and productive fashion.
- Inspect orders checking for non-conformance
- Processing of paperwork for shipping and receiving documents
- Receive and process inbound materials from outside suppliers
- Loading of materials, ensuringthat all loads are tied down and secured as per company standards
- Distributes incoming materials to appropriate inventory holding areas
- Perform additional production/warehousing duties as assigned
- Physical activity includes standing up to 8 hours with scheduled breaks, bending, stooping, reaching and lifting on a regular basis.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and coworkers
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task while performing independently
- Ability to accurately use and read measuring devices
- Must have a customer service orientation with effective communication skills
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have a working understanding of systems in order to check stock and create work orders
- The ideal candidate will have steel handling and Saw Cutting experience
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Integral HR Solutions specializes in providing human resources services and support to a wide variety of organizations primarily within the...