For over 6 decades Pemco Inc. has built our reputation on customer satisfaction, integrity and personal service that is driven by a strategic vision of continuous improvement. This is the foundation of our long-standing relationship with both customers and suppliers.
We are strategically located to deliver throughout Ontario and Western Quebec. While upholding our position as a premier service centre, our focus remains that quality, proficiency and accuracy is demonstrated in everything we do!
"Our Customers are our Future" is not just a slogan; it is the driving force behind our success.
Internally our organizational culture is built on a number of core values that include honesty, integrity, trust, and collaboration.
The job incumbent in this position will be accountable for growing revenues and profits in accordance with the business plan and sales strategies. In addition, he/she will identify and maximize all sales and market development opportunities.
- Ensure outstanding customer service is provided by developing rapport and strengthening relationships with key customers.
- Monitor, evaluate, and make recommendations with respect to lost sales opportunities; continually improving upon sales results.
- Effectively communicate & negotiate with customers.
- Liase with purchasing department to ensure sufficient product is available to meet customer demand.
- Identify slow moving products establishing targets for reduction.
- Contribute to account review process; convert target accounts into key accounts.
- Proactively develop new customer contacts, pursue leads, service “A clients” to increase revenue stream.
- Foster ethical working relationships with internal & external customers.
- This is a salaried position within the organization.
- The selected candidate will be participate in a structured orientation that includes the support of a coach and mentor on a daily basis.
- The Company recently expanded into Hamilton, as a result of the expansion the selected candidate will focus on business to business growth strategies within the region.
- Post-secondary education in a business discipline
- Prior sales experience in a related industry would be an asset
- Strong analytical, time management & organizational skills.
- Effective Communication skills
- Effective relationship building skills
- Computer literate.
- Self-motivated & result oriented.
No phone calls or agency inquires please.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Integral HR Solutions specializes in providing human resources services and support to a wide variety of organizations primarily within the...