INSTRUMENTATION - JOURNEYMEN AND APPRENTICES
Integral Energy Services is growing and has excellent opportunities for good people to be part of our team.
Integral is currently hiring for the Fort McMurray, Alberta area. We are currently looking for experienced and qualified Instrumentation Journeymen and Apprentices to fill various positions.
- CSTS version 9 (mandatory)
- Driver’s License or Government issued photo ID (mandatory)
- Driver’s Abstract
- OSSA Fall Protection
- H2S Alive
- First Aid and CPR
- OSSA ROP (OSSA Regional Orientation Program)
Preference will be given to candidates with a proven record of working safe and doing high quality work.
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Ability to mentor, lead and direct apprentices (Supervisory positions)
- Ability to make good working relationships with management teams
- Ability to work in safe manner
- Ability to meet or exceed construction schedules
If you want to work for a great company where your skills and initiative counts, then Integral has a place for you. We believe in a culture of collaboration, integrity, and leadership - key ingredients to our continued growth.
Integral Energy Services Ltd. is a privately owned Canadian company providing a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services to the Oil and Gas sectors.
We provide competitive wages, an excellent benefit package, RRSP/Pension plans, training opportunities and much more.
- Travel and transportation arrangements provided
- Camp or living arrangements plus LOA (where applicable) will be provided as well
Please apply by replying to this Ad with an updated resume and tickets. Attention: Human Resources