Integra LifeSciences Employee Reviews

Neurosurgical, Spine, and ENT Surgical Consulting
Neurosurgical Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CA20 October 2017
A typical work was being in surgery or in a physicians office where I learned more about surgery best practices. Management was great to partner with to provide solutions which made the culture fun. The most challenging part of the job was switching from Orthopedics to Neuro, Spine, and ENT. Learning more everyday and building relationships was the most fun.
Pros
Great products and great people
Cons
Small company, I had to do a lot on my own.
call center
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ8 September 2017
I worked in customer service call center. I enjoyed my job. received incoming calls and managed faxes to customers ordering medical equipment. management was good.
Overall decent starting point
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ21 August 2017
I'm early in my career and I work here as a contractor. THe management is not very organized and can't make decisions properly and doesn't know how to handle mergers. I learned a lot of systems here though, so that's one thing i really appreciate, oracle, tableu, among others. The work/life balance is great, I do 8am-4pm so the timing is great, very flexible
Pros
Ice cream wed, Bagel Friday
Hit and miss.
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  North West16 August 2017
Decent company with good products. Significant issues in the past regarding back orders and reliability of stock supply. These issues may have been solved over the last year.
Great vision and great products
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ3 August 2017
The company has a good vision and product line that meets the needs of the customers but may need to be restuctured . There are multiple departments and sub departments, can be time consuming to have a task accomplished. Company growing and offers oppurtunities to grow. At times too much trainings and meetings take time away from daily job functions.
Pros
oppurtunites for growth
Cons
multiple departments
fair place to work
Returns administrator (Current Employee) –  York, PA17 July 2017
this company is a fairly slow-paced atmosphere. very steady work. lots of overtime near the holidays. managers are okay. coworkers are great assets to the company
great employees to work with
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH16 July 2017
Nice place to work. Very good continuous training program. Plant is clean & climate controlled. Great IT Dept. good working conditions. plenty of overtime.
Great place to learn and start your career
Manager (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ10 July 2017
Integra is a fast growing company with lots of opportunity to move around and grow within the organization. People are great who work here, and the company is doing it's part to keep it's workers safe, happy, and productive. The products made at Integra are highly effective for wound treatment, and positively impact the lives of people everyday.
Pros
Amicable coworkers, ability to change roles within the company, effective products
Cons
Non-competitive payrates, top-heavy organization
Productive, Challenging, Great Upper Management, Great work Envirenment
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA1 July 2017
The work was Demanding and challenging. The management was hands off, as long as the work was done on time, and correct. The company culture was like a good family. It was a joy to work there. I never had to drag myself to work.
Pros
Great work environment, family like setting
Cons
They moved my department to New Jersey
not horrible
Logistics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH26 June 2017
not a place for advancement. mostly all new positions are hired from the outside with zero skills. existing employees have to hire people that make more than they do.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
no advancement, always hire from the outside
Great company that is trying to move from midlevel to big player.
MD (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT22 June 2017
I normally spend 50% of my time doing calls and the other 50% in the OR in cases that I have secured by my calls or inherited business. Culture is a great part of Integra. Compared to other large orthopedic companies, Integra is more hands off and less micro managed than companies like stryker or wright.
Pros
large corporation that can give you the ammunition you need to be successful getting in to see dr's.
Cons
logistic issues, me-too products
best job i ever had
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ22 June 2017
i worked as a human resource assistant. The company was a great place to work with a very employee oriented culture Rewards and employee recognition programs were great
Pros
always something nice going on
Cons
distance
le management est très médiocre , pas de vision long terme
Responsable commercial (Former Employee) –  France24 May 2017
Chacun pour sa pomme, un environnement instable et très faux
Pour toute personne recherchant une perspective de carrière cette boite n'est pas la bonne , la lèche et l'hypocrisie sont au rendez-vous dans toutes les divisions .
Pros
Epargne salariale
Cons
LE MANAGEMENT France et US
Stressful
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Añasco, PR9 May 2017
Stressful Very Low income does not value the many years working for them not a chance to get a better position they one to choose your own vacation days
Pros and Cons
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Añasco, PR26 April 2017
Pros:

Excelenet Job Culture, co-workers are great

Good company vision

Important company mission

Good location

Cons:

Poor pay

Too many managers

Poor infrastructure
Not recommended
Clinical (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ19 April 2017
Management in clinical was less than positive while i was employed there - and as a result I opted to stay only a short time before leaving the company. Pay and overall cultural was less than desirable and the benefits so much less when compared to other companies. Although they have some great products ,the overall company itself needs a total revamp.
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ17 April 2017
Integra is a very good place to work but the growth opportunities are limited and lately the culture is becoming very bad. Management has turned over so much that and the new personal that they hire seems to have very little experience.
Great management
Marketing Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH13 April 2017
Supervisor is awesome to work for. Vacation time is great and very flexible. The training for my current position was outstanding. Work environment provided by current manager is great.
Pros
Vacation time
Cons
Pay
Growing Company
Finance Director M&A and Payroll (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ10 April 2017
Integra is a growing Company. Since it is a young company, there are a good number of items to be done where you can get credits for. It is a good place to apply your experience and get new ones.

Very acquisition driven which creates good challenges.
Pros
Growing, Use of experience while getting new experiences as well
Cons
Since was small, opportunities to advance were limited
Really a delight
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA5 April 2017
I felt very fortunate to work for DePuy and developed a camaraderie with my coworkers that will last a lifetime. Really a neat experience overall that taught me how to sell.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integra LifeSciences. Our community is ready to answer.