The PROJECT COORDINATOR will work closely with our clients and other team members in helping to define project scopes, in preparing cost estimates, schedules and tender packages; in providing procurement services, in working with contractors and vendors, and in managing project costs and schedules.
This position requires an individual that possesses superior organizational skills and is capable of reliable judgment. A background in production engineering and/or a PMP designation would be viewed as an asset. The ideal candidate would also:
- have experience in the oil and gas industry;
- have strong self–motivation;
- be able to work with minimal supervision;
- have a positive, professional attitude;
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- have a B. Sc. Engineering;
- be registered with a professional association as an E.I.T. or a P. Eng.; and
- have 3 - 5 years of project management work experience.
Integra is a full service engineering design firm. We offer relocation packages and a competitive wage and benefit package. We enjoy flexible work schedules and a challenging work environment.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Incorporated in the city of Lloydminster in 1997, and built on a foundation of experience, knowledge, integrity and service; Integra...