The JUNIOR/INTERMEDIATE PIPING DESIGNER will be responsible for preparing engineered design drawings used primarily in the layout, construction, and operation of oil and natural gas facilities.
This position requires an individual that has demonstrated knowledge in the design of mechanical process piping, has civil / structural drafting skill, has 1-2 years electrical design drafting experience; and showcases a demonstrated ability of developing engineering concepts into detailed 3D drawings. The ideal candidate would also:
- have strong self–motivation;
- be able to work with minimal supervision;
- be a self starter with a positive, professional attitude along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- currently maintain a C.E.T. designation or be eligible to obtain one;
- have worked with AutoCAD, ProCAD, and CADWorx;
- have 3-5 years of related work experience.
Integra is a full service engineering design firm. We offer signing bonuses, relocation packages, and a competitive wage and benefit package. We enjoy flexible work schedules and a challenging work environment.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Incorporated in the city of Lloydminster in 1997, and built on a foundation of experience, knowledge, integrity and service; Integra...