The JUNIOR/INTERMEDIATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER will work closely with project teams on the optimization, development, design, and construction of oil and natural gas facilities. This individual will be responsible for electrical design and project coordination, with duties including:
- Preparation of Detailed Cost Estimates;
- Specification and procurement of electrical equipment;
- Preparation of Scope of Work documentation;
- Construction support;
- Design calculations and electrical system analysis.
The ideal candidate would also:
- have strong self–motivation;
- be able to work with minimal supervision;
- be a self starter with a positive, professional attitude;
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- be currently registered with as an E.I.T. or as a P. Eng.; and
- have one to five years of related work experience
Integra is a full service engineering design firm. We offer relocation packages and a competitive wage and benefit package. We enjoy flexible work schedules and a challenging work environment.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Incorporated in the city of Lloydminster in 1997, and built on a foundation of experience, knowledge, integrity and service; Integra...