Integra Engineering Ltd. is currently recruiting a motivated, professional individual to fill a full time position in our Lloydminster office.
The ELECTRICAL DESIGNER will be responsible for drafting electrical design drawings used in the construction and operation of oil and natural gas facilities.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be a self starter with a positive, professional attitude;
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Have experience using AutoCAD and ProCAD; (AutoElectric would be an asset, but will train);
- Have a diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology or a
Certificate in Electrical Design Drafting,
- Be eligible for registration with ASET, and;
- Have 1-2 years drafting experience.
Integra is a full service engineering design firm. We are an equal opportunity employer offering relocation packages as well as competitive wages and an adaptable benefit package. We enjoy flexible work schedules and a challenging work environment.
Applications will be accepted until September 12th, 2013.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Incorporated in the city of Lloydminster in 1997, and built on a foundation of experience, knowledge, integrity and service; Integra...