Intact Employee Reviews

Great Work life Balance
Business Analyst II, Financial Systems (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2018
The company has a dynamic environment and great opportunities! I worked for belairdirect which is subsidiary of Intact and decided to stay and look for opportunities within the company instead of applying elsewhere.
20 February 2018

Thank you for sharing such a positive review! Intact is about people and we are happy to hear that you are having a great experience with us!

lot of acquired knowledge
Administrateur de sécurité informatique (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 January 2018
Great place to learn about IT security and work with different levels of management. Learned a lot about ID tokens and VPN access and different IT security systems.
20 February 2018

Thank you for writing this review. We are doubly impressed that you took the time as a former employee to write it!

Procurement
ACHETEUR SERVICES IT ET PROFESSIONNELS (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 January 2018
Was at the procurement for only few months.
Intact strategy is very interesting and his position over competitor is well established.
In the procurement, it was interesting to understand their process.
20 February 2018

Thank you for writing this positive review. We are doubly impressed that you took the time as a former employee to write it.

Customer driven company
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2018
Helpful management
Great employee benefits
Fitness subsidy available
Good oppurtuniy to move up
Great training programs
Always improving to satisfy customer needs
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
N/a
15 January 2018

Thank you for sharing such a positive review. Intact is about people and we are happy to hear that you are having a great experience with us!

Workplace culture
Client Centre Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS1 January 2018
Culture is very engaging and supportive beginning from day one. Multiple opportunities to acquire new skills and learn new qualifications to help advance in the workplace. Great work life balance, wonderful staff and management.
15 January 2018

Thank you for your kind review! Our promise to both our candidates and customers is supporting each other with teamwork, respect and integrity. Glad that you are having a great experience with us!

great company
Equipment Breakdown Underwriter, (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 December 2017
I think this is an amazing company to work for. I've been on contract & I found it very difficult to come on full time. Other than that it's been great. I have the best boss you could ask for.
15 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review! We appreciate your kind words and happy to hear that you have a great leader!

Great foundational start for me
Accounting Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
I worked here very young in the beginning of my career. I learned a lot about typical office life and demands.

The management and colleagues were very friendly.
15 January 2018

Thank you for sharing a review. Intact is about people and we are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us!

Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 December 2017
Good place to work. Plenty of work to keep you busy. Not cutting edge technology, but sound processes and methodologies.

Management are not micromanagers.
Very fun and organized place to work
Senior Mid-Market Commercial Lines Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2017
Handled mid market underwriting risks in a team environment. Great incentives for premium volumes and new business. The management was very good to all employees.
The best Place to work With
(I) Senior Test Analyst /Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2017
Work Life Balance is good
Good Communication between Management and Team
Good Learning about the Company Products
Giving Opportunities for learning
Engaging work environment
wfm specialist (Former Employee) –  Anjou, QC8 November 2017
I enjoyed my exposure to the financial industry, and more specifically the IT department.
- Excellent company
- Socially and environmentally responsile
- encourages diversity in all position in the organization
- well educated and experienced management team
- wonderfull work environment
- unparalled work life balance (work from home program)
Over all, it was an excellent exposure and experience working at Intact.
Pros
work life balance, work environment, engaged management
Cons
I have no cons
Great company culture
Communications Officer (Former Employee) –  Montreal2 November 2017
I've worked for Intact for several years and this is definitely an employer I highly recommend. Great culture, advantages and benefits & lots of perks
Pros
Flexible work pattern
Cons
Interview process
Just a GREAT place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 October 2017
I get up every day to love to go into my job! I cant wait to be able to get calls to help the clients and brokers. I feel that it is a challenge and there is a lot of growth.
Pros
Great Benefits
Professional workplace
agent première ligne (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 October 2017
I really enjoyed working at intact. Great workplace with a lot of opportunities.They train you very well and also offers to pay for your adjusters courses is need be.
PL Systems Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2017
Intact is an amazing company to work for. Great benefits, the teams I've worked with, and for have been great! Management on a couple teams had not been very supportive, however overall they seem very good.
Review
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 October 2017
I learned alot from the company regarding customer service and was good at settling total losses and disputes with the insured. I was also on the queue when it was busy. I disputed fees for towing and storage. I worked well with management and was always there to help out. The hardest part of the job was trying to settle with some insured who were abusive. The most enjoyable part of the job was customer service and enjoying working with different type of people and my co workers.
Pros
Was great management team
Cons
Work load was heavy at times
Agreable
Agent de liaison (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 September 2017
Faire la liaison du client a un courtier assurance auto ET habitation.
Pros
Travailler dans l'assurance
Cons
Contrat a court terme
the macdonalds of insurance business
Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 September 2017
I have seen many come and go in this company. They use you and toss you out. And If you enjoy working with grumpy old divorcees and negative people, then this is the perfect place for you.
Pros
Nothing to write home about as other insurers offer way better perks
Cons
a lot of grumpy people work here
Intact Insurance
Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 August 2017
Intact was an amazing place to work. Recently both my wife and I have decided to downsize our living style and move closer to family and friends in the Red Deer area. We are looking forward to continuing our career in this area.
Pros
amazing insurance rates
Cons
the most challenging work and options for advancment were located back east in Toronto or Quebec.
Axé sur la production
Coach analyste (Current Employee) –  Anjou, QC24 August 2017
En constante évolution, cette entreprise donne de grandes possibilités à ses employés.
Pros
Gamme d'avantages sociaux complète
Cons
Pause pour le dîner seulement