Insurance Supermarket Inc. (ISI) is a Canadian nationwide financial brokerage based in Ontario, providing a full spectrum of personal protection and investment products.
We are looking for an experienced Systems development programmer who will be expected to write cutting edge PHP/SugarCRM modules and collaborate with project management and other staff on the release of our CRM solution product. We need an experienced PHP developer / SugarCRM expert who can provide the required technical expertise and development expertise on SugarCRM solutions and customizations.
- Write, customize, modify, integrate, analyze, develop and test SugarCRM and other related products
- Define system requirements and/or necessary modifications and assist in collecting, analyzing and translating complex business requirements into working customized code
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software as needed to support business goals and deadlines
- Ensure technical integrity of all software and system development from conceptualization and design to development and unit testing, and, finally, to deployment and maintenance
- Participate in regular periodic technical code and system configuration reviews with other team members and assists in developing improvements solutions
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field
- 3-5 years of expertise working with SugarCRM
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in the operating systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, CentOS and Ubuntu
- Excellent knowledge and expertise of the following software: Eclipse, Putty, phpMyAdmin, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- A team player
This position is a full-time position with salary $34.00 / hour.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only selected individuals will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard