Insurance Corporation of BC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
A great place to work
Claims Advisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 March 2015
The first couple of year was in the Collections Department and reaching people behind on payments and scheduling future amounts to be submitted. You learned how to talk to people. After that I authorized insurance and claim rates for Agents handling the public. The co-workers were always enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was scheduling repayment of outstanding bad debt. The most enjoyable part was authorizing insurance.
Pros
Working with others.
Cons
Trying to receive back debts owed.
Productive, Challenging, Engaging
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC17 January 2013
I was the middle person coordinating between our department and the other departments at ICBC.

On a daily basis, I was responsible for managing managers' schedules and meetings, photocopying, mail, ordering office supplies and managing proper equipment function.

Other duties included but were not limited to:
Timesheets, Financial reports, Travel arrangements, Expenses reimbursements, Coordinating office moves, and Organizing and coordinating events.