We’re driven to ensure the well-being of drivers. We’re working to keep rates low and stable, providing hassle-free service, and proactively partnering to reduce crashes and loss.
ICBC’s Claims Procedures department has an opportunity for three seasoned Procedures Analysts to support continuous improvement of divisional business, policy and procedures documentation. We are looking for individuals with exceptional technical writing and communication skills along with demonstrated expertise in providing consultative and analytical services.
In this role, you will be required to use your strong critical thinking and analytical skills to review complex and technical source information to develop clear user centric procedures content. Your collaborative style will enable you to maintain open communication channels and obtain constructive feedback from content owners and stakeholders to ensure project deadlines are met. Your attention to detail will enable you to ensure policies and procedures are in compliance with relevant corporate/divisional documentation and content management standards.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Analyzing legislative and business changes to assess the implications on policy and procedures.
- Gathering relevant information from internal/external stakeholders and other sources to develop user-centric documentation.
- Writing technical communications including manuals, bulletins, and reference materials.
- Managing work load independently, effectively, and to tight timelines.
- Obtaining feedback on usability of written publications from internal/external stakeholders and continuing to refine documentation.
ADDITIONAL POSITION HIGHLIGHTS
- 3-5 years’ experience in technical writing and web technology within a large fast-paced organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Post-secondary education related to technical writing and web technology.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional technical acumen and the ability to quickly grasp complex concepts.
- Demonstrated strength in working collaboratively with business stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills.
Knowledge in the following areas is also required:
- Techniques, principles and guidelines of user-centric technical writing.
- Web technology and relevant computer applications to develop on-line materials and technical communications.
As a valued member of the ICBC team, you’ll thrive in a performance-driven environment that emphasizes employee leadership and accountability for delivering results. Anticipate a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a challenging work environment.
If you’re ready to join a driven team, we’d love to hear from you. For full details on this and all other current positions visit www.icbc.com.
ICBC is a welcoming, equal opportunity employer, and invites applications from all qualified candidates.