Company: Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario
Job Type: Contract Role for 6 months commencing in January 2013 (Work week: Monday – Thursday)
Job Position: Support Services Administrator, Education & General Office
Company URL: http://www.ibao.org
The Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO) is a non-profit professional business association for insurance brokers and the recognized symbol of excellence within the insurance industry. The IBAO is a voluntary membership organization serving the interests of more than 12,000 independent insurance brokers across Ontario. Working together, we build and maintain a business environment that enables brokerages to thrive.
We have an immediate opening for a dynamic and motivated Support Services Administrator for our Education Department to provide exceptional administrative and service support to our team and Members!
Reporting to the CEO, this individual is responsible for providing support to our education department and general office. The duties and responsibilities include:
- Taking the initiative to provide active support to the education department’s marketing and event activities, this includes arranging course registrations, managing marketing collateral and updating education information on the appropriate websites;
- Frequently liaise and organize education courses and events with members, facilitators, sponsors, and suppliers;
- Managing education events by processing registrations, reconciliation of courses and administration of education events, which includes scheduling events, arranging and prepping facilities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a minimum of 2-3 years administrative and coordination experience in a fast paced environment, education experience is preferred;
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, communications, or administration;
- Portrays outstanding organizational skills with a proven ability to effectively manage competing priorities and Member expectations in a busy environment;
- Is forward thinking and creative, and is looking for ways to increase the quality of educational offerings and services;
- Creates a positive and lasting experience through polished customer service skills, and strong verbal and written communications capabilities;
- Tech savvy with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Social media and other applications.
Key competencies required for success in this role include:
Accepting Responsibility Customer/Member/Client Focus
Achievement Orientation Teamwork and Cooperation
Interested in this great career opportunity? Please submit your resume via email. Please quote “Support Services Administrator” in the subject line.
We thank all interested candidates for considering a career with us; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO) is a voluntary membership organization serving the interests of more than 10,000...