As a leading e-learning solutions provider, we strive for excellence in defining, designing, developing, evaluating, implementing, and supporting quality online courses. One of our primary goals is to deliver courses which provide learners with complete, properly sequenced, concise, easily studied, adequately illustrated and sufficiently elaborated content; enabling them to achieve the desired learning outcomes. Towards these ends, we seek applications for Instructional Designer positions from those who have a keen interest in pursuing a career in e-learning.
- Work with subject matter experts.
- Analyze customer provided content.
- Determine appropriate instructional strategies, structure and sequence for learning programs.
- Prepare detailed e-learning storyboards and scripts.
- Contribute to evaluation and QA of e-learning programs.
- Recommend enhancements of existing media, or suggest new media to support the desired learning outcomes.
- Recommend enhancements to instructional strategies.
- Ensure that written communication meets the standards of instructional text.
- Experience in designing and developing e-learning material.
- A high comfort level communicating with clients.
- Sound judgment, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- An expert in English grammar with the ability to evaluate written communication for clarity, conciseness, and coherence.
We will consider graduates from master’s, bachelor and/or diploma programs related to these disciplines:
- Instructional Design
- Instructional Technology
- Online Learning
- Adult Education
Responses will only be sent to applicants chosen for interviews.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Instrux Media provides custom, end-to-end e-learning and blended learning solutions that are second to none. Working with you, we will...