Instrumentation Laboratory

Instrumentation Laboratory Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A Broken System
Principal Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Bedford, MAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: subsidized cafeteria & gym
Cons: mismanagement
The hardest part of this job is keeping up with rapidly changing priorities. Management plays favorites to the detriment of the rest of the organization. Recent run ins with the FDA have caused a massive shift in culture, which will improve some things once the dust settles.
...
Controller (Former Employee), Milano, LOMFebruary 21, 2014
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
Orangeburg facility is not the best place to work
SCIENTIST (Current Employee), Orangeburg, NYJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: free bagels (monthly)
Cons: no career growth for employees, low pay
like the fast pace at this manufacturing facility.
Co-workers are nice to work with
managment does not value talent and harness the expertise at hand
hardest part of a job is to work in a company where hard work is not appreciated except for some hand claps. Employee morale is low.
Fun part is co workers.
Management needs to change. HR needs to be more – more... sociable and approachable. – less
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Bedford, MAAugust 5, 2013
Pros: great cafe
Cons: too far to commute
Enjoyed working with other writers, engineers, and assembly line people.
Instrumentation Laboratory is a company that cares about its employees as much as it cares about progress in diagnostic technology
Immunochemistry R&D Engineering Assistant (Former Employee), Lexington, MAJuly 28, 2013
I enjoyed working in this environment. There was a demand for results, but as an intern, I received highly adequate training and preparation for my tasks. I believe it was the interpersonal guidance I received that allowed me to contribute to this company with impact under such as short amount of time.
Material Handler
Material handler (Former Employee), OrangeburgApril 29, 2013
Pros: nice work hours, allowed to take a lunch break
Cons: racist employees and alot of tension
I worked at Instrumentation Laboratory for 6 weeks. The main supervisor is a very bitter older man who treats his employees horribly, especially his secretary. You could always hear him screaming and cursing at her. There was one team leader in particular who is racist against Hispanics and had no problem making it known. The work load is fine and the – more... hours of operation as well. Its the people that work there who are not easy to work with. – less
Good Company
Buyer/Planner (Former Employee), Bedford, MAApril 29, 2013
This is a good company to work with allot of growth in the industry.
productive is good
Operator of production (Former Employee), Orangeburg, NYMarch 5, 2013
Pros: i have 45mns for lunch every day
In the instrumentation Laboratory , i work as operator production , i was taking the product the machinist and i clean them . i package , fix and bring in the warehouse for the shipping. I did learn many thing in this job and my co-workers was nice person with me in the company .
Past employee
Senior Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Bedford, MAApril 28, 2012
Pros: good salary, benefits and great coworkers.
Cons: eliminated field service, lost my job
Fantastic company. Worked as Field Service Engineer. Management great,coworkers would do anything to help you out. Tech. support very helpful when in need.
Senior Assembler (Current Employee), Bedford, MAMarch 14, 2012
Pros: great employees
Plenty of work to be done. Great opportunities for progression. Continuously striving for excellence to be the best in the business. Takes great care of employees. Benefits are fantastic.