We are a mid size 3rd party logistics company looking for a senior warehouse associate for Monday to Friday day shift.
Tasks involved in this position include (but are not limited to):
- Loading, unloading and moving products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Operating a variety of equipment, including Raymond reach forklifts and manual pump trucks, to load, unload and move materials and products
- Wrapping goods
- Storing cargo and materials
- Maintaining and organizing inventory within warehouse
- Operating computerized inventory control systems to record goods both shipped and received, as well as printing out labels and other documents
- Re-working materials to resize as per client orders
- Flexibility with tasks is a definite asset
- The Ability to work well in a team or work independently
Necessary qualifications include:
- A minimum of 2 years recent forklift experience
- Minimum of 2 years previous warehouse experience (shipping, packing, picking, receiving and disposition of returns) required.
- Current and valid forklift certification
- Ability to lift greater than 50lbs consistently and stand for 3 hours or more without option to sit.
- Eager, detail orientated and motivated personality
- Additional general labour experience in warehouse/manufacturing settings a definite asset
- Strong English language skills both oral and written, as well as basic math skills are required.
- The selected candidate is required to provide two business references as well as successfully complete a criminal background check.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, being able to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities within short time lines.
- Minimum education level required is a High School diploma
Indeed - 13 months ago