We are small well-established modification/ fabrication shop specializing in container modifications for a variety of industries. If you have experience in container modifications, then please contact us.
- Min 10-years experience fabricating and welding complicated structural and steel components, including fabrication. Proficient skills and knowledge reading blueprints; notably fabrication drawings.
- Ability to accurately quote jobs and order materials.
- Preference to previous experience and knowledge with container modifications and a B welding ticket.
- Ability and experience supervising and instructing fabrication crew in processes and techniques.
- Proven ability to work as part of the team.
- Clear ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Attention to detail and mindset geared towards the achievement of perfection. Accuracy is very important.
- Good Organizational and Computer skills a must.
This is a full time Monday to Friday position, with a friendly working environment.
Salary is open depending on experience.
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those under consideration will be contacted