We’re seeking a digital turbo geek with technical, marketing, and graphic skills – SEO, SEM, WordPress, Google Analytics, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Adobe Creative Suite, PHP, with .NET, ASP as an asset….shall we go on?
Reporting to the Marketing Director, your impeccable attention to detail frankly scares others. As the master of our domains, you will define, deliver and manage the web presence for World Health, SPALADY and Bankers Hall Club, and drive attention to our products and services. You set appropriate expectations, and then deliver key messages via visually compelling and interactive content. You are a direct contributor to the success of demand generation and outbound communications, and a key reason digital strategy meets objectives. In this highly measurable role, you align digital eco-systems with campaign goals and report on campaign performance. This includes, but is not limited to, the management of: paid search, analytics, video, content publishing, email, blogs, websites, CMS….you get the point. You are never satisfied with results and believe all goals can be leveled. Digital is your business, and business is good.
In short, you are a digital champion.
Who you are:
- Geek out over all things digital
- 5-7 years of experience as a web designer/producer
- Master of WordPress and Google Analytics
- You put the ‘creative’ in Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS and website best practices
- Dream in keywords and SEO
- In-depth understanding of web technology and strategy, including usability testing, content marketing, and search
- Produce video content in your sleep
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can multitask like a Viking
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Lives a healthy and active lifestyle
Your day-to-day tasks:
- Update and maintain IFH websites, including posting new content and editing existing pages with graphics, animations, video, etc.
- Create templates that are visually appealing for landing pages and microsites
- Conduct ongoing usability testing on the website and adjust where necessary
- Weekly reporting of website measurement and conversion – using Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook, etc.
- Execute all aspects of video production including scripting and directing videos, shooting and editing footage and ensuring all video products meet standards of branding, image and quality
- Facilitate all website requests to final production
- Manage deployment process during website re-launch
- Manage external design and development resources
- Manage website integration with Hubspot
- Act as business unit brand manager, assuring that communications adhere to the company’s brands
- Focus on functionality, usability and strategic development of digital channels. Keeps all content up to date. With the Marketing Copywriter & Editor, you ensure that all digital content is optimized for organic traffic, is driven by keywords and boosts SER
- High-level involvement in IFH’s web strategy with Marketing Director and IT Department
- Participate in mobile application projects for internal and external communication
- Steer new website development – prioritize project requirements
- Keep abreast of development in the digital arena and communicate new opportunities
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent compensation
- Benefits plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continuing education opportunities
- Community involvement and philanthropy
- Employee events including tournaments, trips and more
- Two complimentary fitness memberships
Who we are:
International Fitness Holdings, Inc. is the parent company of World Health, SPALADY and Bankers Hall Club. With 14 locations in Calgary and Edmonton, we have been inspiring Albertans to live a healthy and active lifestyle for the last 29 years.
We are passionate professionals leading the health and fitness industry with excellence, who value professionalism, fulfillment and service excellence.
If you have geek on lockdown and know you can roll with the creative culture of the IFH marketing department, apply to web @ ifhinc.ca.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Inspired HR offers Human Capital solutions that provide the greatest impact on value creation for our clients.
We help our clients develop...