An established travel agency focusing on the corporate travel industry is growing and looking for brilliant people. An opportunity currently exists for an experienced, enthusiastic travel agent in the role of Corporate Travel Consultant (CTC).
In your role of CTC, you will work under the direction of the Director of Operations (DOO) and alongside the Sales Department to service your client portfolio of corporations and their travellers. You will be responsible for managing the corporate travel requirements of your clients from enquiry through to their arrival home including, but not limited to, booking flights, hotels and rental cars. This full time, permanent position includes a base salary, commission and benefits.
You will be provided with all the necessary tools to perform your duties successfully, including a workstation, ClientBase CRM and Apollo GDS systems and you will work from the companies centrally located office in Downtown Vancouver.
This role is structured on a 40hr working week based on a 9am to 5pm work day, Monday to Friday.
- Work with business executives and their assistants to arrange corporate travel requirements as requested
- Provide the highest level of customer service before, during and after the client’s trip
- Perform pre and post sales tasks including follow ups, reminders, welcome home calls etc.
- Leverage relationships to assist your DOO and Sales team in growing your client portfolio
- Maintain excellent client relationships and ensure effective client communication ongoing
General Administration & system Requirements:
- Maintain clean and accurate records of reservations in both Apollo GDS and ClientBase CRM
- Manage Queue system in Apollo and distribute Queues accordingly
- Maintain database of clients and ensure records are kept accurately up to date, along with adhering to company policies and procedures
- Maintain effective and efficient communication with the accounting department to ensure accurate and timely invoice requests and distribution
- Attend and provide training where required
- Attend company meetings and events where required, which may fall outside of regular office hours
- Attend a monthly one-on-one with your DOO
- Work towards meeting and exceeding sales targets as agreed upon with your DOO
- Provide assistance to other team members’ accounts when they are away from the office
- In additional to general work requirements and hours, you will be required to man the emergency travel assist line for 7 consecutive days per calendar month
- Successful candidates will have exceptional history of customer serviced focus travel sales
- Proven experience working the the Apollo GDS system
- Travel Agent work experience of at least 5 years as a travel consultant
- Experience working in corporate travel is an asset
If you believe that you should be a part of our team, please email your resume and cover letter outlining the reasons why we need to hire you.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.