We are growing and have created a new role for a dynamic Workforce and Dialer Analyst. To succeed in this role you are entrepreneurial and will be motivated and energized by owning and managing the data processes and campaign scheduling and management to improve efficiency and response but also ensuring we deliver an outstanding customer experience, connecting with the donors at the right time to reinforce the relationship.
As the Workforce and Dialer Analyst you will have overall responsibility for overseeing the predictive dialing system to include campaign design, creation and modification, and list administration. You will also play a large role with our telephony, security and network growth through your dedication and creativity!
You will partner with members of the management team to ensuring that our strategies optimize resources for maximum performance and efficiency. You will also be involved in IT and will help with systems analysis, design, and support of various applications involving multiple users, databases and files.
- Work closely with management to design, create and implement calling strategies on predictive dialing system
- Monitor and upload calling lists from clients, may also participate on calls with client IT teams
- Coordinate with the management team to ensure calling is running at optimum efficiency
- Coordinate with the Operations team to assist and recommend strategies for scheduling, capacity planning, and time off requests. Ensuring compliance with all provincial and federal regulations.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and serve as technical support for operations and agents experiencing difficulty with applications or phone issues that impact productivity.
- Maintain Daily checklists to ensure all daily processes are done effectively and efficiently.
- A minimum of one year experience in a high tech environment, preference given to those with a call centre background in workforce and/or dialler management
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new software applications
- Strong background with all MS Office applications.
- Attention to detail with ability to recognize problems and solve them.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- A great location in downtown St. Catharines
- An extremely competitive salary – we will pay commensurate with your level of experience
- Community involvement
- Career development, we offer a career not a job!
Do you want to apply, learn more or have any questions about Inspire? Please reach out!
Here at Inspire Fundraising our employees help make a difference each and every day.
We are a fundraising agency and our clients are...