Web Application Developer
We have an immediate opportunity for a Web Application Developer to join our St Catharines team. If you are professional, highly motivated and have the ability to function well in a fast paced and dynamic organization then you may be the successful candidate! You are self-driven, highly motivated and will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing new features, platforms and maintaining existing functionality with existing applications.
This is one of the most critical moments to be part of our organization, as we are growing steadily and adding new and exciting technology. If you love a challenge and want to be part of taking our software to the next level, please apply today!
- A great location in downtown St. Catharines
- An extremely competitive salary – we will pay commensurate with your level of experience
- A fun, relaxed but fast paced environment, we also offer flex time to promote work/life balance
- Community involvement
- Career development, we offer a career not a job!
- Develop, maintain, and document new and existing web applications.
- Act as a point of escalation for bug fixes and issue resolution.
- Contribute ideas improving the existing software.
- Ability work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of current design patterns, best practices and coding standards as they pertain to the languages used.
- Must be a self-starter possessing excellent time management skills and be able manage multiple troubleshooting activities simultaneously.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience utilizing the principles of Object Oriented Design.
- Demonstrated experience developing network secure applications.
- Ability to generate requirements, estimates and plan for projects.
- 1+ years’ development experience in object-oriented technologies (Java, VB).
- 1+ years’ experience working with database transactions – writing/optimizing queries (SQL preferred, but not required).
- 1+ years’ experience architecting software using modern programming practices.
It would be a terrific asset if you have skills or background in:
- Experience with SaaS model and applications.
- Experience building traffic heavy applications.
- Call Center or Telecommunications industry experience.
- Solution implementation in the premise-based or the hosted telecommunications software industry.
- Report Development (using SSRS, Crystal Reports, or any other methods of generating standard and efficient reports).
- Experience developing with a mobile framework or mobile applications.
Do you want to apply, learn more or have any questions about Inspire? Please reach out!
Indeed - 10 months ago