Inspire Fundraising Solutions is looking for a highly engaged Director of Donor Experience to join our world class operations team. Our philosophy is built around a passion for fundraising and delivering exceptional donor experiences by phone. We have the same passion for investing in our staff.
As the Director of Donor Experience, you will deliver outstanding results and great teams. Your focus is to ensure we are attaining client and company goals while delivering an outstanding donor experience! We are looking for someone with a passion for customer service and charitable giving!
The Director of Donor Experience will work with all departments to ensure the implementation of strategic and operating plans as they pertain to fundraising goals and objectives. Must be willing to roll up your sleeves and make important contributions to our success by being involved in all areas of the organization from training, client services, operations and recruiting, while ensuring alignment with the mission and values of Inspire Fundraising.
- Collaborate with all departments to identify, develop and implement policies and procedures that will enhance but not hinder organizational success
- Work with Call Centre Manager, Team Leaders and Fundraising Advisors to develop and implement a world-class team
- Liaise with Account Management team to ensure achievement of client requirements
- Work with the Training team to design and execute materials for new and existing employees at all levels
- 5+ years progressive management experience in non-profit, experiential marketing or first part call centre environment
- Superior interpersonal & communication skills, and strong client service orientation
- Exceptional people management and leadership skills
- Proven ability to drive change and be self-motived. Desire to be in a ‘front and centre’ role with employees and clients
- A sense of humour and a strong team player
- A great location in downtown St. Catharines, located in the heart of the Niagara Region
- An extremely competitive salary – we will pay commensurate with your level of experience
- If required we will offer relocation assistance
- An active social committee which regularly offers a variety of in-house and extracurricular events
- Community involvement
Do you want to apply, learn more or have any questions about Inspire? Please reach out to Laura McMahon
Visit us at: http://www.inspirefundraising.com/home.html