Inspire Fundraising Solutions Employee Reviews

Dig deep, save kids, make the world a better place
Remote work from home fundraising agent (Former Employee) –  Remote21 June 2017
I loved working for this company! Unfortunately, my circumstances changed so I couldn't keep working for Inspire.

The training is great - I especially loved coaching sessions with my team lead and other managers. Everyone in this workplace really cares about what they do and making the world a better place. By listening to my coaches, I was able to improve and even won a Tim Card for providing excellent customer service!

Coworkers are awesome - you will never meet a better group of friendly, passionate and helpful people!

Speaking to donors is amazing! It's really fun to get donations, but it is also amazing to know how many great people there are out there, making the world a better place. It is such a privilege to be able to speak to these amazing people.

To sum it up: great job, fantastic workplace, amazing people. :)
Pros
You get to raise money for good causes, performance incentives, high performers can go on trips, very friendly atmosphere, fun events, benefits
Cons
Lots of sitting, but they have stretching sessions :)
Perfect work from home job
Remote Fundraising Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB8 September 2016
The best work from home experience I have had (I had over 3 years working from home). Team leads and management were always there and worked hard to keep us connected. There was constant coaching and support. We used chat and tools to connect through the day. And there was always support from the team as well, agents would share calls and tips, even run work shops. After years in collections, it was so nice to love the people I was with and know that we made a difference each day. I never won a trip, but those looked fun.
Pros
Simply the best people, pay, coaching, support
Cons
Long shifts, lots of talking, sitting, evening hours, rotating Saturdays
Review for for inspire fundraising solutions
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Waterloo /10 June 2016
Hello friends, A while ago I tried to work for them and my computer was slow I had all the requirements that was required I started the training but cause I had slow Internet service they said see ya later ..it is a high pressure telemarketer job . I agree with the other comment.. either your inspired for hire or fired yikes! .. Good luck to ya all !!
Great company and people
Remote Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 July 2014
It's nice to see companies who get it right; good people and top notch clients. The initial training could be longer, but well organized and well presented. The work itself is very rewarding although outbound calls are certainly not for everyone. Everyone on the team was friendly, engaged and very professional. My complaint's would be the long hours and only offering full time shifts.
Pros
Good training, support and feedback. Excellent work, rewarding and fulfilling.
Cons
Long days, only full time option.
Great work at home opportunity
Home Fundraising Agent (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 July 2014
Probably the best work-at-home job I've had, I've gone through several. Very nice training and coaching, lots of information. Really liked my team members and clients. So nice to know you are making a difference and helping to find sponsors for a great cause. What an experience to learn more about what our client is doing to end poverty every day. Go team!

I found a day time job with better hours for my family, but would definitely recommend.
Pros
Feel good about what you are doing, nice wage, co-workers, coaching and support, well organized and run.
Cons
Long shifts, evenings, repetition.
Great place to work!
Fundraising Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON29 July 2014
I worked at Inspire for over a year. Just left to start my own family business. I loved the experience. Great place, great people, fun place to go every day.

I loved that I could make money, while still helping others and really loved the team atmosphere. Good coaching and training and amazing clients!

I'd recommend this job to friends/family.
Pros
Great culture and benefits
Cons
Hours are hard with kids as a single parent
Product and fun place to work
Fundraising Advisor (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON8 August 2013
Providing great donor experience on all calls regardless of how the call went.
To be persistent as it pays most of the time
Management was encouraging, takes time out to listen to one's concerns.
Encouraging co-workers who show an interest in each others well being
Getting no sponsorship up to week of taking calls
Having donors thank you after the calls and telling you that they are so happy that you called
Pros
Daily incentives to boost staff morale
Cons
Amazing clients and fun environment
Fundraising Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines14 February 2013
I have to say I worked with Inspire for over a year and found it a great place to work. We had a great team and co-workers and I really enjoyed the job. Much better than any other call centre in the area - and I worked for most of them. I found a full-time job with daytime hours (I have little ones at home) - but I really enjoyed this company, nice clients and fun environment. It is an outbound call centre and they have very high standards - so it's not for everyone, but they also provide more training, coaching and support than any call centre I have worked for. Great pay and incentives.
Pros
pay, clients, co-workers and incentives.
Cons
evening hours, repetition of work.
Rotating Door with the delusion of a family atmosphere
Telefundraiser (Former Employee) –  St Catharines28 February 2012
Upon first starting Inspire fills its new hires with this we are a big happy family and not like any other telemaketing place out there in fact "we don't even like calling ourselves at telemaketing organization" but thats exactly what they are. They have little time to work with people and forget quickly good aspects of employees. You may be leading the pack for 2 months with the best stats then a one week slump will get you written up and go in you file. If your a great sales person with few slumps its a great place for you. Be warned the only thing they are inspired to do is Hire and fire!
Pros
top sellers sent on vacations
Cons
rotating door, small business skirts labour laws

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inspire Fundraising Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4