Insight

Insight Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun place to work
Collections Administrator (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 9, 2013
Pros: coworkers, customers and benefits
Cons: communication needs improvement
Very fast pace, no nonsense, but good co-workers and benefits. Managers flexible when emergence arises. Training could be better organized. I'd enjoyed the team
Great place to gain sales experience!
Partner Sales Specialist VMware - Central Region (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 8, 2013
Insight is a big company that brings in new people and helps them grow. While I wished there were more advancement opprotunities, Insight is a great place to begin a sales career.
Ok place to work
Special Costing (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJune 20, 2013
Pros: has a health center
Cons: compensation
Uses current technology. Has two offices, one for sales on for operations.
good working environment
Energy Telesales agent (Current Employee), Norwich, ENGJune 20, 2013
good working environment
fun place to work
good bonus scheme
Great job
Listener Care Representative (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJune 17, 2013
Pros: free cable
Cons: 10 hour shifts
i loved the company it was fun and exciting.i loved the company it was fun and exciting.i loved the company it was fun and exciting.i loved the company it was fun and exciting.i loved the company it was fun and exciting.i loved the company it was fun and exciting.i loved the company it was fun and exciting.i loved the company it was fun and exciting.
Good and Bad
PMO (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 5, 2013
Pros: work balance, pay scale is good
Cons: poor leadership, horrible training, highly political
Insight could be an awesome company. Middle management carries out the message of Senior Management very well. The problem is that Senior management doesn't practice what they preach. It's extremely political and what applies to one person doesn't apply to the other.

There is a severe lack of leadership when dealing with process and procedures. No – more... one knows what the other is doing. It's no wonder they are continually losing money.

People always seem to be getting laid off because they can't pull it together and hit their numbers no matter how obscene the profit margin. On the other hand, I don't know what the retention rate is but I image it would be somewhere around 80 percent, which is dismal. – less
terrible place to work
Assisting customers (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJune 5, 2013
I felt as though i had to lie to customers to get them to purchase more things on their bill
Very fun atmosphere
Tier II Tech Support (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 16, 2013
Pros: managment, pay, coworkers
Cons: my situation at the time
I really enjoyed my time at this employer and the co workers that I made, I had to leave this job due to personal reasons and they were very understanding of that. Very grateful.
Good place
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 15, 2013
Ability to move up, fair management. You are in charge of your success or failure at Insight
Don't Believe What They Tell You At This Company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Bloomingdale, ILApril 8, 2013
Pros: free food
Cons: high stress, office politics, finger-pointing, poor management, long hours
What seemed like a decent contractor role coming on to a large project soon turned out to be a daily exercise in fire fighting, with LOTS of stress / office politics / cliques and rabid personalities thrown in. The customer service team members had to figure things out on their own most of the time. Unfortunately, there were lots of things that were – more... never considered or planned out before the project got underway, and when issues became visible to the clients, the project managers would go out of their way to burn the customer service team members by writing them up. The company hinted at offering full-time employment to get more work out of the contractors, but when the project ultimately went under due to poor performance (ironic, given the number of "we're doing great" team meetings that they held), they immediately dumped everyone involved except for the office favorites. – less
Big company, but no growth potential and a lot of stress
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Tempe, AZApril 3, 2013
Pros: can't think of any right now.
Cons: no growth potential and a lot of stress.
The lawsuit that was filed against them by their shareholders is linked at the bottom of their Wikipedia page says it all. Still practicing in a similar way which only causes lots of stress for employees in general and no advancement options.
Good Benefits
Neighborhood Service Representative (Former Employee), Lexington, kyApril 1, 2013
Good place to work but long hours and no time for yourself. Management is lacking and not forward looking. Pay is not as good starting out as should be and training is lacking.
Productive, Outstanding work environment.
Telemarketer (Former Employee), southfield, miMarch 24, 2013
Working for Insight, I expanded my skills in customer service. I learned how to speak more fluent when handling customer's concerns and i also gained great experience in sales.
Fun, but nursing skills underutilized
LPN/Residential Counselor (Current Employee), Manassas, VirginiaMarch 2, 2013
I enjoy working with the mentally challenged residents such as cuing and redirecting residents all the time. A typical day would be me taking residents to medical appointments, dropping them off at the daycare program and going to do grocery shopping for the house.
Teaching with funs
CAD ENGINEER (Former Employee), ChennaiFebruary 27, 2013
• The job involves training the students as well as the worker to get basic knowledge of 3d modeling using CAD software.
• Modules covered are PART, ASSEMBLY, WIREFRAME & SURFACE, GENERATIVE SHAPE DESIGN, SHEETMETAL, & DRAFTING.
• Helping the students regarding the project works and also undertaken project work
Insight is a great company to work for
Analyst - Partner Incentives Accounting (Current Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 21, 2013
Insight is a great company to work for. The culture has greatly improved in the last 5 years and management is going through more training to be more effective in their roles as well as better leaders.
Great company to work for!
Technologist, Mobile MRI in Tennessee (Former Employee), Lake Forest, CAFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: not a lot of constant stress
Cons: had to travel up to 120 mile one way to work, which made a long day.
Being on a mobile was wonderful because of going to different sites and meeting new people. It was also great to be respected for my ability to do my job and not have a Supervisor always looking over your shoulder. The company always gave us a gift to celebrate Rad Tech week. I would not have left if there had been more sites to fill out a week. In – more... retrospect, it's probably the best job I have ever had. – less
Fast paced work environment
Manager Marketing and Demand Generation (Current Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 1, 2013
Requires a high degree of flexibility
Can be a fun environment to work in
Centrally located with lots of good access to lunch spots
Management has a focused direction
High Turnover Rate
Account Executive (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: full time
Cons: micro managing. high pressure
You're constantly micro managed. Pushed to make sales and dials. Not a fun environment.
Provide good support while working for Chase Bank
Help Desk for Chase Bank (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 18, 2013
Mostly worked for Chase Bank and was a great help desk job.
Got great support and instructions on installing of printers and DataCard machine.
Did not get much support on other bank equipment but during down time was suppose to help banker in any way needed.

About Insight

As a cutting edge IT company, Insight's unique model combines an array of advanced services and expert technical resources with – Read more