Insight

Insight Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It's alright
Account Executive (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 18, 2013
Pros: free lunches, different vendor relationships
Cons: corporate politics
Great place to start because they accept pretty much anyone. Great if you want to learn about IT, but not so great in terms of management and it's a very sales oriented place since it's a public traded company. When I asked the CEO a question genuinely, I was looked at as trying to cause trouble.
nice place
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 8, 2013
team orientated
how to divide work based on importance
management and coworkers there to help when needed
Revolving Door
Account Executive - Business to Business Sales (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 20, 2012
Pros: professional environment
Cons: high turnover
High-Energy fast paced environment but lots of turnover. Many great salespeople got their start there but lots of room for improvement.
It was my company so clearly I am bias as to its operations.
Director/CEO (Former Employee), ManchesterMarch 27, 2012
Pros: to be able to help disadvantaged individuals, and their familys
Cons: non receptive local authorities.
New company formed in 1997 by myself. Exciting to develop from an idea to reality. Met lots of interesting people and established good relationships with most. Learning curve to identify funding availability and limitations. Long hours and lot of worries but exciting to see it all become a reralityu.
Great Leadership and Work/Life Balance
Learning Solutions Manager (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 4, 2014
Great leadership especially at the senior levels, fun culture, great work/life balance, ever changing, fast paced culture, lots of opportunities for my job family, great teammates and internal clients.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 28, 2014
Having 8+ Years of Exp in Java/J2EE, Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Springs, Hibernate, JSF, WebServices, XML, JavaScript, JQeuery, JSON, HTML, CSS, FTL, Weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss, Groovy, Unix
Fun workplace
Charity Fundraiser (Current Employee), NorwichMarch 25, 2014
A typical day would be consumed of speaking to many potential supporters about the work the charities do, the massive impact it has on families lives and try to gain maximum support.
I have learned alot about myself through this experience and how to handle situations alot better.
All of my colleugues at insight are friendly and we all keep each others – more... spirits up. – less
Overall good place to work
EMEA E-commerce Product Owner (Current Employee), Sheffield, ENGFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: great teammates.
Cons: unstable.
Insight has been through some tough changes over the last year or so and as such its become an unsettling place to work today.

Insight has been good to me as an employee however and I have progressed my through the company over the last 5 years.

The people at insight has always made it what it is today and I have learnt so much from those around me. – more... I would work their again in the future should the opportunity arise. For now though i am looking for a change to gain further experience in an alternative environment. – less
Very Good
Executive (Former Employee), Sheffield Lake, OHFebruary 10, 2014
Technical work in a fun environment. Lots of exposure to the legal and investigative corporate community.
Flexible
Admin Assistant (Current Employee), Ilford EssexFebruary 8, 2014
I deal with all types of customer service. My clientele include high net worth individuals and company directors.

Greet and register guests. Provide prompt and courteous customer service. Maintain firm’s high standard of quality customer service. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Flexible schedule, casual environment. Not a great work environment.
Financial Operation Analyst - Managed Services (Current Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, casual environment
Cons: back office system is awful, company is run off of excel spreadsheets, work is very manual
Flexible schedule, casual environment. Not a great work environment.
Good company to work for
Sales Solutions Associate (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches with training, free insight university
Cons: bonuses depend on team assigned to, pay raise
Excellent company. Sales support is order entry, is pretty much customer service, an entry level position. My co - workers are funny and friendly makes for an easy work environment. Worst part of my job is the mundane busy work involved.
Great company with great management
Area Sales Representative (Former Employee), Bloomingdale, ILFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: great environment, great managers
Insight is a great company who looks out for their employees. The managers are great and they are concerned with employee work/life balance.
A strong and dedicated work team.
Title- Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Scranton, paJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: limmited supervision. independant
Cons: tedious. rejection
Has great potential and can't wait to see it take off!!!!!!!!!
I do online research and data entry. Creat my own campaigns, using Microsoft Acess, Excel, Power Point, Word, Publisher, Groove,One Note.I am Independant, i only answer to my boss. I dont really have to interact with anyone els. The online reasearch can get tedious at times because the numbers – more... are sometimes wrong. The hardest part of the job is, as any salesman would say, the rejection. – less
Ok place to work but it has it downfalls
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 10, 2014
Cons: contract, not able to get 40hr and no overtime
ok place to work it has is downfalls, I dont interact much just do my job,
Productive and energetic
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 8, 2014
Working for Insight brought an understanding and competence in quality assurance. Orders require accuracy and this position taught me how to recognize this.
Great experience
Architect II (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 11, 2013
Insight was a great company to work for. Everyone that I dealt with on a daily basis were wonderful people.
Quaility IT provider
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2013
Excellent training and focus on the customer. Management went above and beyond to make you successful
Energetic Atmosphere
Client Solutions Executive (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 6, 2013
Pros: new technology education/certifications and trainings
Cons: hard to get promoted unless your in the click
Very open to teaching and training, new up until you've been there for one year so very forgiving.
Joined through acquisition
Director of Programs/Program Manager (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 24, 2013
Short stay after merger. Integration was slow.
People seemed to enjoy the company, leadership and work life balance.

1 2 3 4