Insight Psychological Inc. is a highly respected and rapidly expanding psychological service agency with service centres in Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary and Spruce Grove. Insight Psychological is looking for contract registered and provisional psychologists in Red Deer to join its growing and diverse team of therapists.
Insight Psychological Inc. is fully dedicated to providing high quality psychological assessments and counselling services to individuals, couples, and families. It is seeking professionals that share this same commitment to superior client service.
Depending on one's area(s) of specialty and service preference, the successful candidates may be contracted to provide counselling services, assessment services, or both. We provide flexible work schedules.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Sciences or acceptable equivalent
- Registration with the College of Alberta Psychologists is required (provisional status is acceptable)
- Two or more years experience in counselling/therapy setting preferred
- Demonstrated strong clinical skills in assessment, formulation, and treatment with an ability to utilize flexible strategies for engaging and working with individuals, couples, and families
- Knowledge and experience in couples work is required
- Ability to assess and treat a generalist caseload
- Ability maintain client files
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with a range of evidence based treatment modalities and approaches
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Competency in verbal and written communication as well as computer literacy
- Experience in psychological assessments, EMDR and Gottman training an asset
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV or resume to:
Insight Psychological Inc.
#203 9148-23 Ave,
Edmonton, Alberta, T6N 1H9
For more information about our organization, please visit out website at www.insightpsychological.ca