65-Room Motor Court in Vancouver requires a Part-time Accounting Clerk; 3 days a week (preferred Mon/Wed/Fri), minimum 6 hours a day (during regular work hours) or as required.
Main responsibilities will include reconciliation of cash and revenues, input and management of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Daily & Monthly Reporting. In addition, the successful applicant must:
- be very familiar with Accounting Practices and Procedures;
- be able to create and correct spreadsheets, provide reporting as required;
- be fluent in English with good communication and organizational skills;
- possess intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel for Windows, working knowledge of Accounting software; QuickBooks knowledge an asset;
- have an extraordinary attention to detail, while being flexible to meet critical deadlines, and be motivated and have a high sense of professionalism; and
- have excellent team interaction skills as well as superb skills necessary to interact with guests.
Previous Front Desk and/or Night Audit experience is an asset; previous Hotel Accounting experience preferred.
Applicants enrolled in a recognized Accounting Designation program (i.e. CGA, CMA, etc.) will also be preferred.
Please apply in confidence with resume and cover letter.