Closing date: Friday, January 11, 2013
Innovatus Consulting requires a Technical Architect – GCDocs for immediate contract opportunity with our Federal Government Client. The Technical Architect will architect, install and evaluate the use of the GCDocs OpenText Enterprise Content Management system as a replacement to RDIMS OpenText eDOCS on a sandbox development environment.
Project duration: 70 days with 2 extension options of 80 days each
Security requirement: Secret
- M1 - Minimum of 10 years of experience in performing systems implementation and support.
- M2 - Minimum of 5 years of experience in the architecture, implementation and support of Government of Canada RDIMS/GCDocs solution.
- M3 - Minimum of 3 years of experience providing guidance and recommendations to clients and management on the best practices of Government of Canada RDIMS/GCDocs solution.
- M4 - Minimum of 5 years of experience in producing installation procedures for enterprise-wide document and records management solution (i.e. RDIMS/GCDocs).
- M5 - Minimum of 2 years of experience in the architecture, implementation and support of OpenText ECM Suite.
- M6 - Customer Reference Contact Information required for the last 3 projects
- R1 - Experience developing and interfacing with SQL databases.
- R2 - Experience integrating applications with OpenText ECM suite / GCDocs (i.e: MS-Office Suite, Acrobat, etc…)
- R3 - Experience in using and supporting OpenText API (LAPI).
- R4 - Experience using Oscript, Content Server's programming language
- R5 - Experience in providing technical analysis to support the coordination and management of new releases for an enterprise-wide document and records management solution (RDIMS)
- R6 - Experience in deploying Opentext ECM / GCDocs to support multiple organizations
- R7 - Experience in ensuring that document management solution deployment are aligned with Information Management best practices
If you have the experience and skills required, please send us your detailed CV or visit Career section at innovatusconsulting.ca to apply