Closing date: January 15, 2013
Innovatus Consulting requires two Senior Business Analysts for immediate contract opportunity with our Federal Government Client. The candidates will provide expert analytical services and advise and assist in the planning, design, and delivery of the Corporate Systems Renewal Project. The Business Analysts will be working closely with teams of Solution Architects and Designers, Developers and Testers.
Project duration: April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014. With 2 years extension options
Security requirement: Secret
- M.1 Complete and current contact information for two professional references.
- M.2 Minimum of three years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- M.3 Minimum of five years’ experience, within the last 10 years, leading requirements development sessions.
- M.4 Minimum of ten years’ experience, within the last 15 years, mapping and documenting processes.
- M.5 Minimum of ten years of experience, within the last 15 years, writing business requirements documents.
- M.6 Minimum of five years’ experience, within the last ten years, developing presentation materials to enable effective communication of business requirements to clients and senior management.
- M.7 Minimum of 2 years’ experience facilitating workshops and conducting 1-1 client consultations to gather business requirements.
- M.8 Experience developing business process models using BPMN and MS Visio.
- R.1 Experience in system test planning documentation and test execution
- R.2 Experience in database design analysis (e.g. reviewing or designing database models)
- R.3 Experience documenting data dictionaries
- R.4 Experience in data migration activities (e.g. data mapping and scrubbing)
- R.5 Experience in requirement definition for a Government of Canada cluster/hosted ERP solution
- R.6 Experience in requirement definition based on Government of Canada Common Human Resources Business Process (CHRBP)
- R.7 Experience in requirement definition and/or system testing for a PeopleSoft implementation
If you have the experience and skills required, please send us your detailed CV.