Closing date: February 4, 2013
4plan requires a Change Management Consultant – GCDocs for immediate contract opportunity with our Federal Government Client. The client has a number of diverse and isolated document and records practices, and systems making information management across the department challenging and time-consuming. The Business Change Management (BCM) consultant will work with and support the GCDOCS project manager to deliver the day-to-day operations of Business Change Management throughout the project duration and in stabilization efforts during deployment of GCDOCS solution.
Project duration: 13 months To March 31, 2014
Security requirement: Enhanced Reliability
- M1 Must have at least 10 years’ experience managing change through engagement with clients, stakeholders and/or end users, facilitated sessions and/or user assessments/surveys (environmental scan and/or needs analysis), gap analysis, that resulted in transforming the business of an organization or the knowledge/actions of the public.
- M2 Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a lead role designing and tailoring training needs to meet Change Management goals (train-the-trainer sessions, guides, and lesson plans that change the behaviour of individuals or groups).
- M3 Must have planned, developed and executed Business Change Management (including business process review, user engagement, training, communications and user support) for at least one project for an information management implementation.
- M4 Must have planned, developed and executed Business Change Management (including business process review, user engagement, training, communications and user support) for at least one project for an information technology implementation.
- M5 Must have planned, developed and executed online training.
- R2 Formal education and experience in adult learning principles and practices as demonstrated by a degree in education and experience with adult learners.
- R4 Demonstrated experience performing Quality Assurance on existing client programs and advised on service modifications.
If you have the experience and skills required, please send us your detailed CV or visit the career section at 4plan.ca to apply.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard