INNOVATOR INDUSTRIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews

great company great people
Pipefitter Foreman (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 February 2016
We start our day with a safety meeting, then I do a tool box meeting. My superintendent and GF were very helpful and great to work for. Then we go out do our stretches and get ready for the work day. I would give out the work packs to the boys and make sure every one was ready and able to go. There was quite a bit of paper work involved which I enjoyed. The worst part of the job was dealing with different personalities. I really enjoyed my time with this company.
Pros
camp was very close
Cons
needed better radios
Enjoyed my time. Would go back in a heartbeat!
Craft (Former Employee) –  Husky Sunrise1 December 2015
Put in an effort with these guys and you will always have the opportunity to work when they have it.
Always a learning curve when a company first starts out. Management is learning and adjusts accordingly. They want to strive to be the best they can and will be there soon enough.
They are good at what they specialize in and are getting better with the new kinds of work they are starting to take on.
Great fast growing full of opportunities to advance
Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Alberta17 October 2015
This company has grown 100-300 percent per year since start year after year. If you work hard and want opportunities in training and position advancement then this is a place for you. Tons of training and excellent professional coaches.

The negative reviews I've read are from under performers who were asked to exit the company. If you are not one of those your will excel here.
Pros
Great leadership vision
Cons
Still developing and making systems habit
Fast growing great place for hard workers who want to succeed
Sales (Former Employee) –  Alberta10 October 2015
Great company - great people - fast growing which has some challenges but a committed team to allow the hard workers excel. Team work is great. Management gives you plenty of training support and enough latitude to succeed or fail on your of effort.
Pros
Lots of latitude and growth opportunities for hard workers
Cons
No room for coasting
Great people, potential, but inexperienced managemen
Operations / sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Mcmurray5 October 2015
The company is growing, potential is there, but the structure is top-heavy with inexperienced management. No succession planning, confusing organizational structure.

Some jobs have flexible hours, generally accommodating. Steady hours. Good benefits.

There are few procedures and training is very informal which adds to a lack of accountability, makes the job a challenge. Employees tend to take on multiple roles to fill gaps in support.
Pros
Good co-workers, flexible hours.
Cons
Little employee growth / skills development. lack of experience in management
New company with room for growth with right management group
Piping General Foreman (Former Employee) –  husky sunrise Alberta Canada22 August 2015
Was a good work experience. Good people to work with.
Most enjoyable part of the job was getting to build a quality product for the client in a safe environment and meeting many good people from various trades.
New Company with high turn over ratio
Project Coordinator, Sales (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 August 2014
Decent company with good ideas, but very inexperienced people in upper management areas. This leads to a high turn over ratio.