Innovative

Innovative Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Overall fun experience, learning opportunities, Appreciation is Received for Hard Work
Customer Service Representative - International (Former Employee), Lahore, PPBNovember 24, 2014
Pros: empolyee appreciation, good salaries, good learning, efficient management
Cons: small organization relatively, lack of jds and a lot of non related work is also expected from employees, no defined promotion criteria
Overall a good company with good opportunities for growth. They empower their employees to work with customers and provide international exposure, specifically US based.
Productive days of work
Billing Medical Plans (Former Employee), Bayamón, PRSeptember 28, 2014
Great place for work, friendly co-workers and custumers. The most enjoyable part of my job was performing my duties with passion.
Software shop focusing on insurance systems
Junior Software Developer (Current Employee), Troy, MIDecember 5, 2013
Pros: telecommuting, job advancement, peers
Cons: management
Innovative is a good firm to work for. The pay and benefits are on-par for the industry. Balancing personal and professional life was easy as the company had a lenient time-off and telecommuting policy in place for employees. Job advancement was possible, but current management in place sometimes looked down on new developers. The other developers were – more... truly peers and a fun group to work with. – less
Inspiring/Challenging/Top Customer Care
Vice President, Human Resources (Former Employee), St Thomas, VINovember 8, 2013
Pros: top talent employer
A dynamic telecommunications business with very talented employees.
great fun enviroment
Concierge (Former Employee), Arlington, TXNovember 4, 2013
being able to be at the stadium helping people in where to go and where things are was great. enjoying the time with my team members was a great experience as well.
hard working 12 hour shifts
electrician (Former Employee), hickory, NCJuly 31, 2013
i learned to mount 4 squares pull wire and mount conduit and put lights switch boxes together. my coworkers worked as hard as i did. and i enjoyed my job very well
productive and fun place to work.
Nurse/DSP (Current Employee), appleton wiApril 20, 2013
Pros: helping people
Cons: working weekends
I work directly with individuals with developmental disabilities and/or mental health issues. These individuals have diverse medical needs and/or behavioral issues. I provide hands-on personal cares as well as vocational activities and community engagement.
Marine Outfitters
Field Operations Mgr, Estimator/Project Mgr (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COFebruary 6, 2013
Working for Innovative was my pleasure, thanks to upper management I was able to grow in the area of mayor outfitting for mega yachts and the cruise ship industry. remained an important contributor until its closure in 2004. The best of experiences.
Productive work atmosphere.
Deadline oriented and a leader (Former Employee), Wilkes Barre, PAApril 7, 2012
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: healthcare, poor higher management, no room for advancement.
Fun with great wonderful review from customers. Co-workers were wonderful and I love meeting new people
empresa solida
GERENTE DE OPERACIONES (Former Employee), Tijuana, BCNSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: tu manejas el tiempo de trabajo
Cons: ninguna
mucha relacion con externos, proveedores, transportistas, etc.