Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People

Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Security (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FL10 February 2017
Wouldn't recommend any work there if you are expecting to be paid on time. I've been waiting a little more then two weeks now to receive compensation for my work. My next step will be TWC Labor Law Section, 101 E, but as a warning don't let your work go overlooked.
Pros
Great way to make some easy money
Cons
Short breaks and prolonged wait time to get paid
Was very efficient with job connection and hire process but more job options would have been great.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX29 October 2016
My hire was quick and nearly effortless, there wasn't a lot of extra travel requests, and the job I was sent to had a great facility with exercise and food options. It could have made for a better opportunity if the company I worked for had a temp to perm aspect for their jobs, more potential for advancements, and possible offer benefits.
Easy but long hours event
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FL12 February 2017
Stay away from this company if wanna get paid. I worked for them two weeks ago and still haven't gotten paid. I called and texted everyone I dealt with, no answer back. I'll take other course of action soon, because I will get my money. No training, long hours and short breaks.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Don't get paid
Hard work, Good Pay
Event staff/ parking (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TX2 February 2017
multicultural aware environment, with excellent Security and management Staff. easy to get along with staff workers, working to reach the same goals/jobs of the post.
Pros
good pay, good staff. water on the back of a patrolling cart.
Cons
little to no shade if hot, long hours on your feet.
So ridiculous
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TX12 September 2016
This was by far the worst job I have ever worked and for the most unprofessional company I have ever encountered. Wage is bottom of the barrel. They bring you in for events with little to no training. They will tell you what time you need to show up but won't tell you when you are off. Why because they don't have enough people to staff the events they are contracted for. They secretly hope people will just stay there for the entirety of the 20 hour event. Worst part is I was not doing the work because I wanted to or needed to. I was doing it to help out a friend who happened to be on the management team. Now I have been going back and forth for many weeks just trying to get my payroll sorted out. Do yourself a favor and avoid this company like the plague unless you are so very desperate for mediocre work.
Great environment
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Hayward, WI9 October 2016
Innovative Services is a great company to work for. You work one on one with clients and get to know them quite well. Its great to hear so many stories from their past. On a day to day basis you take clients to appointments or run errands or help clean.
Productive and Fun work place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TX19 October 2016
I formed a lasting relationship with the girls that I mentored at the agency. I learned that people of all ages are looking for commitment and compassion from one another and I am grateful to have shared that with them.
Productive Customer Service Security
Access Mgmt - Licensed Non-Commissioned Officer (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TX29 August 2016
I like what I do when I doing Security since I work full time a customer service industry. Dealing with people are my passion
Pros
cool people, games and great co-workers
Cons
n/a
Productive and fun atmosphere
Appointment Planner (Former Employee) –  Addison, TX20 May 2016
A typical day @ wk was productive. I learned many this @ work like increasing my people skills and multi-tasking. I'm a people person I had no issues with management. The same thing applies for my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was meeting my quota. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I got it done!
Pros
Excellent pay, free vending machines
Cons
short breaks, having to work holidays
Very Productive Organized Place of Employment.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Decatur, IL4 July 2016
I really enjoyed the hours. It was good experience for me. I was trained in a field that i always wanted to know and it was free.
Pros
hours
Cons
not enough work to be done
Fun place to work. Great staff and co workers
Parking Security (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TX19 May 2016
It has been a joy working for Stadium People. Everyone of the Managers and everyone of my co workers have all been amazing and nice. I would refer anyone to this Company to work for part time.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Not enough pay
productive and good company
Material management (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka6 July 2016
nice team to work with and flexible team flexible work hours good managerial support bit workload at peak requirments average salary structure
A good work envirnment
Personal care worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee WI.2 January 2016
When I come to work, I count meds count money and also read the books to see what happen during the shift before i came in. After that, depending on what shift I work I might have to cook soon as I'm done with that. Get the clients up make sure hey did there dally routine far as brushing there teeth and washing there face. Make sure the house is clean far as doing do laundry. The most enjoyable ark is doing activity with the clients
No where to go
access management (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TX20 January 2016
I never worked with the same group of people. No one seemed interested in doing the job they were assigned to do. it was only once or twice a week and i wanted more.
I did really enjoy interacting with the fans and guest.
Pros
fan and guest interactions
Cons
poor pay, poor leadership, sketchy training.
Great working environment.
Android Developer (Current Employee) –  Karachi23 February 2016
Great working enviroment.
Good team to work with.
Table Tennis extra time.
Every week learning seminars on new tech.
Innovative is a good place to work with the highly qualified individuals.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no cons
good for start up
Technical and Customer support (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CH21 December 2015
good for fresh graduate and for experience.

Day of work is good and busy
i learned testing stuff
mangment is not much good
coworkers are good
no benefits and appreciation even after hard work
only learning
Pros
flex working
Cons
no benifts
Workplace
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PPB8 September 2015
In Innovative, there is too much leg-pulling and even the management knows it well but they don't go to fix it. Management is not technical or have engineering skills which leads to dissatisfaction of customers and even employees.
Apart all of these, good learning after having the job and explore all types of clients with better understanding.
Services Engineer
Senior Engineer in Wincor Nixdorf ATM (Former Employee) –  Pakistan25 September 2015
It was a tough experience and more learning phase was in
company. Company was good co-workers also well
but had limited technical assistance/coordination found in teams.
Hardest part to be available for client 24/7.
Was no Holiday/Rest against client complain...
Productive and interesting
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Croix, VI10 June 2015
Typical day at work go in and start to make calls. I learned how to be more open with people. co-workers were nice everyone did their job on time and in an appropriate manner. The hardest part was trying to sell the services. The most enjoyable part was actually selling a service and having everyone congratulate me.
Pros
breaks
Cons
no insurance
Reasonable pay
construction worker (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK9 January 2016
I worked hard everyday throughout the seasons whenever possible. management was okay and the hardest part was weather conditions.

Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People Reviews by Job Title