Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People

Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People Employee Reviews

Working Hard
Staff (Former Employee) –  College Station, TX14 May 2017
I really enjoyed this company. The management was pretty good but could be better. I enjoyed working with the coworkers. It gave me a unique experience.
I work for customer service for Dallas Cowboys.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX26 April 2017
Great job if you're just looking for a fun environment with good pay. You only work when there are events so don't expect a huge paycheck each week but if you want some extra cash this place is it.You can get hired on, Work hard and come everyday. I work for customer service for Dallas Cowboys.
Cons
Pay
Access Management
Access Management/ Security (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX14 April 2017
Pretty flexible schedule, rather slow when its not football season. The pay is horrible... the first few checks are the worst because they do deduct your test fee of $75 and your uniform expenses.. so be prepared for that. I never really make much money working here but the events are always fun and the excitement is something to experience!
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Little Pay
Easy but long hours event
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FL12 February 2017
Stay away from this company if wanna get paid. I worked for them two weeks ago and still haven't gotten paid. I called and texted everyone I dealt with, no answer back. I'll take other course of action soon, because I will get my money. No training, long hours and short breaks.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Don't get paid
Productive and fun
Security (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FL10 February 2017
Wouldn't recommend any work there if you are expecting to be paid on time. I've been waiting a little more then two weeks now to receive compensation for my work. My next step will be TWC Labor Law Section, 101 E, but as a warning don't let your work go overlooked.
Pros
Great way to make some easy money
Cons
Short breaks and prolonged wait time to get paid
Hard work, Good Pay
Event staff/ parking (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TX2 February 2017
multicultural aware environment, with excellent Security and management Staff. easy to get along with staff workers, working to reach the same goals/jobs of the post.
Pros
good pay, good staff. water on the back of a patrolling cart.
Cons
little to no shade if hot, long hours on your feet.
Laborer
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OK14 January 2017
This job had its ups and downs.

main reason for working with this company was due to short notice lay off from United Rentals .

Gather basic knowledge of electrical work.
Pros
Moved jobs regularly
Cons
Not very stimulating
ambiente lavorativo normale
calzaturificio (Former Employee) –  Casarano, Puglia13 January 2017
Mi sono trovato bene con i miei nuovi colleghi , ho fatto subito amicizia con loro.Il lavoro non era molto pesante.
Pros
orario
Cons
poco lavoro
Was very efficient with job connection and hire process but more job options would have been great.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX29 October 2016
My hire was quick and nearly effortless, there wasn't a lot of extra travel requests, and the job I was sent to had a great facility with exercise and food options. It could have made for a better opportunity if the company I worked for had a temp to perm aspect for their jobs, more potential for advancements, and possible offer benefits.
Productive and Fun work place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TX19 October 2016
I formed a lasting relationship with the girls that I mentored at the agency. I learned that people of all ages are looking for commitment and compassion from one another and I am grateful to have shared that with them.
Great environment
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Hayward, WI9 October 2016
Innovative Services is a great company to work for. You work one on one with clients and get to know them quite well. Its great to hear so many stories from their past. On a day to day basis you take clients to appointments or run errands or help clean.
So ridiculous
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TX12 September 2016
This was by far the worst job I have ever worked and for the most unprofessional company I have ever encountered. Wage is bottom of the barrel. They bring you in for events with little to no training. They will tell you what time you need to show up but won't tell you when you are off. Why because they don't have enough people to staff the events they are contracted for. They secretly hope people will just stay there for the entirety of the 20 hour event. Worst part is I was not doing the work because I wanted to or needed to. I was doing it to help out a friend who happened to be on the management team. Now I have been going back and forth for many weeks just trying to get my payroll sorted out. Do yourself a favor and avoid this company like the plague unless you are so very desperate for mediocre work.
Productive Customer Service Security
Access Mgmt - Licensed Non-Commissioned Officer (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TX29 August 2016
I like what I do when I doing Security since I work full time a customer service industry. Dealing with people are my passion
Pros
cool people, games and great co-workers
Cons
n/a
productive and good company
Material management (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka6 July 2016
nice team to work with and flexible team flexible work hours good managerial support bit workload at peak requirments average salary structure
Very Productive Organized Place of Employment.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Decatur, IL4 July 2016
I really enjoyed the hours. It was good experience for me. I was trained in a field that i always wanted to know and it was free.
Pros
hours
Cons
not enough work to be done
Productive and fun atmosphere
Appointment Planner (Former Employee) –  Addison, TX20 May 2016
A typical day @ wk was productive. I learned many this @ work like increasing my people skills and multi-tasking. I'm a people person I had no issues with management. The same thing applies for my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was meeting my quota. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I got it done!
Pros
Excellent pay, free vending machines
Cons
short breaks, having to work holidays
Fun place to work. Great staff and co workers
Parking Security (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TX19 May 2016
It has been a joy working for Stadium People. Everyone of the Managers and everyone of my co workers have all been amazing and nice. I would refer anyone to this Company to work for part time.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Not enough pay
Great working environment.
Android Developer (Current Employee) –  Karachi23 February 2016
Great working enviroment.
Good team to work with.
Table Tennis extra time.
Every week learning seminars on new tech.
Innovative is a good place to work with the highly qualified individuals.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no cons
No where to go
access management (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TX20 January 2016
I never worked with the same group of people. No one seemed interested in doing the job they were assigned to do. it was only once or twice a week and i wanted more.
I did really enjoy interacting with the fans and guest.
Pros
fan and guest interactions
Cons
poor pay, poor leadership, sketchy training.
Reasonable pay
construction worker (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK9 January 2016
I worked hard everyday throughout the seasons whenever possible. management was okay and the hardest part was weather conditions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People. Our community is ready to answer.

Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People Reviews by Job Title