Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People

Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People Employee Reviews

Was very efficient with job connection and hire process but more job options would have been great.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX29 October 2016
My hire was quick and nearly effortless, there wasn't a lot of extra travel requests, and the job I was sent to had a great facility with exercise and food options. It could have made for a better opportunity if the company I worked for had a temp to perm aspect for their jobs, more potential for advancements, and possible offer benefits.
productive and good company
Material management (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka6 July 2016
nice team to work with and flexible team flexible work hours good managerial support bit workload at peak requirments average salary structure
So ridiculous
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TX12 September 2016
This was by far the worst job I have ever worked and for the most unprofessional company I have ever encountered. Wage is bottom of the barrel. They bring you in for events with little to no training. They will tell you what time you need to show up but won't tell you when you are off. Why because they don't have enough people to staff the events they are contracted for. They secretly hope people will just stay there for the entirety of the 20 hour event. Worst part is I was not doing the work because I wanted to or needed to. I was doing it to help out a friend who happened to be on the management team. Now I have been going back and forth for many weeks just trying to get my payroll sorted out. Do yourself a favor and avoid this company like the plague unless you are so very desperate for mediocre work.
good for start up
Technical and Customer support (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CH21 December 2015
good for fresh graduate and for experience.

Day of work is good and busy
i learned testing stuff
mangment is not much good
coworkers are good
no benefits and appreciation even after hard work
only learning
Pros
flex working
Cons
no benifts
Great environment
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Hayward, WI9 October 2016
Innovative Services is a great company to work for. You work one on one with clients and get to know them quite well. Its great to hear so many stories from their past. On a day to day basis you take clients to appointments or run errands or help clean.
Productive and Fun work place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TX19 October 2016
I formed a lasting relationship with the girls that I mentored at the agency. I learned that people of all ages are looking for commitment and compassion from one another and I am grateful to have shared that with them.
Productive and fun atmosphere
Appointment Planner (Former Employee) –  Addison, TX20 May 2016
A typical day @ wk was productive. I learned many this @ work like increasing my people skills and multi-tasking. I'm a people person I had no issues with management. The same thing applies for my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was meeting my quota. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I got it done!
Pros
Excellent pay, free vending machines
Cons
short breaks, having to work holidays
Productive Customer Service Security
Access Mgmt - Licensed Non-Commissioned Officer (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TX29 August 2016
I like what I do when I doing Security since I work full time a customer service industry. Dealing with people are my passion
Pros
cool people, games and great co-workers
Cons
n/a
Very Productive Organized Place of Employment.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Decatur, IL4 July 2016
I really enjoyed the hours. It was good experience for me. I was trained in a field that i always wanted to know and it was free.
Pros
hours
Cons
not enough work to be done
Software shop focusing on insurance systems
Junior Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI5 December 2013
Innovative is a good firm to work for. The pay and benefits are on-par for the industry. Balancing personal and professional life was easy as the company had a lenient time-off and telecommuting policy in place for employees. Job advancement was possible, but current management in place sometimes looked down on new developers. The other developers were truly peers and a fun group to work with.
Pros
Telecommuting, job advancement, peers
Cons
Fun place to work. Great staff and co workers
Parking Security (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TX19 May 2016
It has been a joy working for Stadium People. Everyone of the Managers and everyone of my co workers have all been amazing and nice. I would refer anyone to this Company to work for part time.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Not enough pay
meeting and enteracting with people.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TX3 March 2015
I wnjoyed meeting and enteracting with various people from different walks of life. I enjoyed learning the skills of security.
Pros
Meeting and enteracting with people
Cons
No benefits
A good work envirnment
Personal care worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee WI.2 January 2016
When I come to work, I count meds count money and also read the books to see what happen during the shift before i came in. After that, depending on what shift I work I might have to cook soon as I'm done with that. Get the clients up make sure hey did there dally routine far as brushing there teeth and washing there face. Make sure the house is clean far as doing do laundry. The most enjoyable ark is doing activity with the clients
Great working environment.
Android Developer (Current Employee) –  Karachi23 February 2016
Great working enviroment.
Good team to work with.
Table Tennis extra time.
Every week learning seminars on new tech.
Innovative is a good place to work with the highly qualified individuals.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no cons
Reasonable pay
construction worker (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK9 January 2016
I worked hard everyday throughout the seasons whenever possible. management was okay and the hardest part was weather conditions.
No where to go
access management (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TX20 January 2016
I never worked with the same group of people. No one seemed interested in doing the job they were assigned to do. it was only once or twice a week and i wanted more.
I did really enjoy interacting with the fans and guest.
Pros
fan and guest interactions
Cons
poor pay, poor leadership, sketchy training.
Overall fun experience, learning opportunities, Appreciation is Received for Hard Work
Customer Service Representative - International (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PPB24 November 2014
Overall a good company with good opportunities for growth. They empower their employees to work with customers and provide international exposure, specifically US based.
Pros
Empolyee Appreciation, Good Salaries, Good Learning, Efficient Management
Cons
Small organization relatively, lack of JDs and a lot of non related work is also expected from employees, No defined promotion criteria
n/a
Traveling Insulator / Desktop Tech / Mechanic (Former Employee) –  united states8 February 2015
• Installed Desktop, Laptops, Network Equipment, Mobile Devices related to Commerical Refrigeration Systems.
• Responsible for deployment and migration and intregation of desktop hardware and software in conformance with approved user requisition. Loaded authorized software packages including operating systems, applications and utilities; Verified functional system operation and instructed user in equipment, software and manual usage.
• Answered, evaluated, and prioritized support requests from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
• Diagnosed and resolved those issues within the technician’s skill level, referring more complex issues to supervisor or other team members for resolution assistance
• Prepared and distributed weekly and monthly reports to management on Help Desk activities.
Workplace
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PPB8 September 2015
In Innovative, there is too much leg-pulling and even the management knows it well but they don't go to fix it. Management is not technical or have engineering skills which leads to dissatisfaction of customers and even employees.
Apart all of these, good learning after having the job and explore all types of clients with better understanding.
very active productive fun place to work seasonly.
Concierge/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TX12 November 2014
the coworkers and staff are very nice but they really want you to be at every event including thanksgiving or Christmas if there really is. And if there is an game during the week that lands on a weekday and you have a real job on the same day, you can end up being late or not show up at all they say they were flexible when starting out but it's another show while you are stationed at your post not on time trying to explain yourself to a lead. crazy isn't it?
Pros
Each year are pay rate increases every year you work, you get to meet well known figures, and celebs.
Cons
no free lunch only on major holidays not flexible, no tips, only seasonal and only if they really need you.they have their favourites who get bonuses.

Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People Reviews by Job Title