Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People

Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People Employee Reviews

So ridiculous
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXSeptember 12, 2016
This was by far the worst job I have ever worked and for the most unprofessional company I have ever encountered. Wage is bottom of the barrel. They bring you in for events with little to no training. They will tell you what time you need to show up but won't tell you when you are off. Why because they don't have enough people to staff the events they are contracted for. They secretly hope people will just stay there for the entirety of the 20 hour event. Worst part is I was not doing the work because I wanted to or needed to. I was doing it to help out a friend who happened to be on the management team. Now I have been going back and forth for many weeks just trying to get my payroll sorted out. Do yourself a favor and avoid this company like the plague unless you are so very desperate for mediocre work.
Productive and fun atmosphere
Appointment Planner (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 20, 2016
A typical day @ wk was productive. I learned many this @ work like increasing my people skills and multi-tasking. I'm a people person I had no issues with management. The same thing applies for my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was meeting my quota. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I got it done!
Pros
Excellent pay, free vending machines
Cons
short breaks, having to work holidays
Very Productive Organized Place of Employment.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJuly 4, 2016
I really enjoyed the hours. It was good experience for me. I was trained in a field that i always wanted to know and it was free.
Pros
hours
Cons
not enough work to be done
productive and good company
Material management (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 6, 2016
nice team to work with and flexible team flexible work hours good managerial support bit workload at peak requirments average salary structure
Fun place to work. Great staff and co workers
Parking Security (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 19, 2016
It has been a joy working for Stadium People. Everyone of the Managers and everyone of my co workers have all been amazing and nice. I would refer anyone to this Company to work for part time.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Not enough pay
Reasonable pay
construction worker (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 9, 2016
I worked hard everyday throughout the seasons whenever possible. management was okay and the hardest part was weather conditions.
good for start up
Technical and Customer support (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CHDecember 21, 2015
good for fresh graduate and for experience.

Day of work is good and busy
i learned testing stuff
mangment is not much good
coworkers are good
no benefits and appreciation even after hard work
only learning
Pros
flex working
Cons
no benifts
Software shop focusing on insurance systems
Junior Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 5, 2013
Innovative is a good firm to work for. The pay and benefits are on-par for the industry. Balancing personal and professional life was easy as the company had a lenient time-off and telecommuting policy in place for employees. Job advancement was possible, but current management in place sometimes looked down on new developers. The other developers were truly peers and a fun group to work with.
Pros
telecommuting, job advancement, peers
Cons
management
A good work envirnment
Personal care worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee WI.January 2, 2016
When I come to work, I count meds count money and also read the books to see what happen during the shift before i came in. After that, depending on what shift I work I might have to cook soon as I'm done with that. Get the clients up make sure hey did there dally routine far as brushing there teeth and washing there face. Make sure the house is clean far as doing do laundry. The most enjoyable ark is doing activity with the clients
Great working environment.
Android Developer (Current Employee) –  KarachiFebruary 23, 2016
Great working enviroment.
Good team to work with.
Table Tennis extra time.
Every week learning seminars on new tech.
Innovative is a good place to work with the highly qualified individuals.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no cons
No where to go
access management (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 20, 2016
I never worked with the same group of people. No one seemed interested in doing the job they were assigned to do. it was only once or twice a week and i wanted more.
I did really enjoy interacting with the fans and guest.
Pros
fan and guest interactions
Cons
poor pay, poor leadership, sketchy training.
Workplace
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PPBSeptember 8, 2015
In Innovative, there is too much leg-pulling and even the management knows it well but they don't go to fix it. Management is not technical or have engineering skills which leads to dissatisfaction of customers and even employees.
Apart all of these, good learning after having the job and explore all types of clients with better understanding.
Overall fun experience, learning opportunities, Appreciation is Received for Hard Work
Customer Service Representative - International (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PPBNovember 24, 2014
Overall a good company with good opportunities for growth. They empower their employees to work with customers and provide international exposure, specifically US based.
Pros
empolyee appreciation, good salaries, good learning, efficient management
Cons
small organization relatively, lack of jds and a lot of non related work is also expected from employees, no defined promotion criteria
n/a
Traveling Insulator / Desktop Tech / Mechanic (Former Employee) –  united statesFebruary 8, 2015
• Installed Desktop, Laptops, Network Equipment, Mobile Devices related to Commerical Refrigeration Systems.
• Responsible for deployment and migration and intregation of desktop hardware and software in conformance with approved user requisition. Loaded authorized software packages including operating systems, applications and utilities; Verified functional system operation and instructed user in equipment, software and manual usage.
• Answered, evaluated, and prioritized support requests from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
• Diagnosed and resolved those issues within the technician’s skill level, referring more complex issues to supervisor or other team members for resolution assistance
• Prepared and distributed weekly and monthly reports to management on Help Desk activities.
Fun part-time job
Security (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 17, 2015
Fun environment to work in surrounded by fans that at times could become a problem. My supervisor was great and at times co-workers would not pull their own weight.
pretty decent part time job
Level One Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 25, 2015
the stadium is actually a pretty good place to work if your looking for a stable part time job . only downfall is the managers there take there job way to serious
Enjoyable workplace
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 5, 2015
Great work environment. Exciting venues. Long hours, but satisfying to help patrons of events. Would like to have more events to work.
Productive work atmosphere.
Deadline oriented and a leader (Former Employee) –  Wilkes Barre, PAApril 7, 2012
Fun with great wonderful review from customers. Co-workers were wonderful and I love meeting new people
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
healthcare, poor higher management, no room for advancement.
Services Engineer
Senior Engineer in Wincor Nixdorf ATM (Former Employee) –  PakistanSeptember 25, 2015
It was a tough experience and more learning phase was in
company. Company was good co-workers also well
but had limited technical assistance/coordination found in teams.
Hardest part to be available for client 24/7.
Was no Holiday/Rest against client complain...
Security (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 22, 2015
it was a very fun environment, great experience i learned new things with awesome people. it gave me a new out look on what other jobs there could be in the world other than food services.

Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People Reviews by Job Title