Innovative Solar Power Inc. is a new, start-up company that produces concentrated solar power systems.
We are looking for an optical engineer to join our team of engineers and together help in the research and development of a new type of low-cost solar technology.
- Design solar power concentrator mirror systems (primary and secondary mirrors)
- Model, design and optimize key performance elements of the optical subsystem including optical ray tracing and power/flux distribution.
- Work closely with a team of mechanical and electrical engineers to build next generation of low-cost solar power generating systems
- Degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, and/or PHD) in Physics, an additional degree in engineering is an asset
- Working knowledge of ray-tracing programs
- Excellent command of the English language, written and oral
- A competitive salary commensurate with the candidate’s experience
- A convenient access to Public transportation near the company office in old Montreal.
- An exceptional opportunity to build a budding career with a new Canadian technology company
If you have the education, skills, experience and competence to contribute to the company’s financial goals, please forward us an English version of your resume.
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard -