INNOVATIONS

INNOVATIONS Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive
Hairdressing Assistant (Former Employee), Haltwhistle, ENGApril 30, 2015
Pros: different every day
Cons: none
this was for my work experience i did this for a week, this was for school, i enjoyed this, but i released i didn't want to be a hairdresser
A
Handling Credit Card and personal Loan sales (Current Employee), deiraApril 17, 2015
Area of Expertise: Customer Service, Administration & Reports , Business development. Work experience with Innovation Group Dubai , HSBC India

I am looking forward to expand my area of expertise, lateral /Vertical for Mutual benefit in the Organization

Strengths: Communication Skills, Analytical & Excel Skills, QUICK Learner, Easily Adapt change & Interpersonal Skills.
Achievements: Highest Quality Score - Customer Service (SLA & Client Appreciation)
SIX Sigma Projects- Cost & TAT Savings (Identifying Procedural gaps, Suggesting Corrective measure , Implementing & Controlling)
Inbound and Outbound Call score
VP AWARD -Quality Control ANALYSIS & Report as per Group Audit Policies.
Office Manager (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: not full time
This job I LOVE! My dad is the owner and I work very well with him taking care of all the paperwork, processing orders, and talking with customers. I have no coworkers, but I will not complain as I get to take care of my kids while I work and the job is very flexible. The hardest part is there is not enough work to make it full time. The best part is I work with family.
Productive, fun, great people to be with very open minded
Volenteer (Current Employee), Gloucester, ENGFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free food from tuck, can join in on activitys
Cons: no cons
typical day involves going in tuck selling sweets and drinks having a gossip with the children they love talking to you. I learned that you have to be open minded about everything even if people tell you you cant do something. my co- workers are my friends as they volunteer to but the adults are amazing to. The job isn't hard we have arts and crafts, play on the wii, have discos at the end of the term and for every holiday (valentines day, Christmas) we will do something to go with it. I love going to see them because they are so excited to tell you what they've done that week and every week is different.
Paid lunches and catered dinners
BUSINESS ENTREPRENEUR (Former Employee), Peoria, AZFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedule
Employees always come first, they make it all work. Employer paid insurance. Most employees cross trained in other positions.
12+ Years experience in Customer Care Operations and Training. 8 Years experience in Managing Training and operations units
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee), DubaiFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: work culture motivates employees to perform better
Cons: na
1. Manage team of trainers and team leaders.
2. Manage contact centre operations and drive revenue metrics
3. Recruitment and training
4. Drive employee engagement programs
Receptionist
VP Supply (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 27, 2015
A typical day as a receptionist can be an combination of being stressful and laid back depending on the day. It allowed me to express my personality amongst the customers as well as the staff. I was responsible for reaching out to contractors for prices for projects and also assisting customers with their questions and concerns. I was also responsible for replenishing all office materials including reading material for customers as well. The company had a good reputation in the city of Rochester and its family oriented and relaxed work environment depending on the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was to meet new people and network for future opportunities.
I was doing hard work according to company and enjoying.
Computer Hardware & Networking Engineer (Former Employee), Noida, UPOctober 25, 2014
I was Responsible for the hardware maintenance and administration of the network and Resolve all networking issues.
Productive and fun workplace
CASHIER (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlMay 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work for me was fun and productive. Although their were times when work got hectic, the job was always done. My job was to handle money and take customer's food orders. This was a first experience with handling cash, and from this I learned how to operate a cash register and I developed excellent customer services skills. The hardest part of my job I would said had to be checking ID's for underage drinking purchases. I loved my co-workers and we all worked fine together. The most enjoyable part of my day was when the shift was over and I got to count my tips.
Start the carrier so good place to learn about country and work culture
Sales unit Dubai as Relationship Officer (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 4, 2014
Proper channel to do the work, like no of employ under one roof
so many team leader and there own staff so competition was very high so the effort was same
Productive and fun workplace
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2014
A day at work is overall a fun day for me, I go check in and go to my booth where all my co-workers are. We take inventory, start to prepare food, prepare the register and wait for our customers. When customers start to come things get pretty business, but never out of control. My manager Mrs. Von is the best, she always is looking out for me and she makes sure I'm always okay. I was one of her favorites. The most difficult part of the job is the end of the day when you have to clean up everything, but the whole day besides the end is enjoyable because I loved my co-workers and my manager, and my customers were always friendly.
Startup business of the firm , less opportunity of growth and explosure
HR Recruiter (Former Employee), Thane, MHMarch 4, 2014
Average Place to work for, Startup business of the firm , less opportunity of growth and explosure
A platform to work in dubai
Relationship Officer, Emirates NBD Bank (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: ok
A great time to work for emirates nbd under innovations. Learning new things every day and to adapt ourselves as per environment over there.
Extemely professional and open work environment
Director Sales (Current Employee), DubaiDecember 7, 2013
Organization that inculcates in you drive to take decesions and back you instincts .
Innovations is a team oriented work environment. They care a great deal about their employees and make sure you feel apart of my team.
Personal Caregiver (Former Employee), Ann Arbor MiDecember 3, 2013
A typical work day included getting your assignment sheets for the day and going from room to room taking care of patients helping them with daily task and activites and preparing meals.
I learned some extra skills that could help me in other home care jobs in the future, like how to work a oxygen tank and the proper way to do wound care.
My boss was the most open minded well rounded person in the world. She was always available when we needed her.
Fun workplace
Web Developer (Current Employee), NashikNovember 26, 2013
Co oeprative environment to work at. Its fun along with quality work
relaxed and productive
Work Experience (Former Employee), Shildon, ENGNovember 11, 2013
taking people with disabilities and learning difficulties on day trip so learn them new things, show them new things, take them swimming, bowling, cinemas, sports games
good place to work
Info tech (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: paced work enviroment
Cons: wait time ordering parts
repair hvac equipment at Barstow marine base, including heat pumps,evap coolers chillers,air handlers,split systems. management was good,co workers were very friendly and helpful.great place to work
i enjoyed my internship
Internship (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJuly 29, 2013
Cons: once i worked for 9am to 12 am
i got achance to meet various people n some famous people also
Productive place.
Low Voltage Electrician (Former Employee), Lavon, TXMay 30, 2013
Pulled wires from room to room, set thermostats, hung conduit, just about anything that has to do with low voltage HVAC I did it. Management was a little on the mediocre side but I managed thoroughly and efficiently on my own. Co-workers were amazing. Hardest part of the job was being away from my home so much. Most enjoyable was the paycheck eavery week!