INNOVATIONS Employee Reviews

Busy call center, ALWAYS something to do.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, TNMay 4, 2016
My typical day at work would consist of coming in, checking emails and responding. Creating an update list of all current on-going projects at that time. Next, begin checking into each individual job regarding ETAS, Satisfaction of customers, Hiring\firing technicians.
I learned the essentials of working with team members who reside in different cities and states, effective communication with upper management, and how to navigate through/use various programs. Management was a con for me. I feel I learned everything what management is not. My co-workers where friendly and easy to work with for the most part. The hardest part of managing the assigned accounts was staying up-to-date with well of 100 different jobs/projects.
fun work place to be in.
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, IN 46410February 10, 2016
I worked with this company for sometime and I would love to be honored to say that it is a great company and would like to go back if I could. Everyday is something new, new faces, new smiles, new everything. It is a great surprise to walk into something different everyday.
Pros
the satitisfaction of helping someone everyday
Cons
drama that comes with co-workers
productive workplace
hair dresser (Current Employee) –  PeterboroughMarch 2, 2016
A fun and productive place to work.
co workers are hardworking and very reliable
Most enjoyable part of the job is making sure the customer is happy when they leave.
typical day at work is hardworking and making sure all jobs are done effectively
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
not so many shifts avaliable
enjoyed working there for the short time I was there
Receptionist/Clerk Typist Temporary Employment (Former Employee) –  Shrewsbury, MAFebruary 28, 2016
I appreciated the opportunity to work there on a temporary basis. I received more experience in Customer Service and enjoyed working there.
Good place for experience
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 24, 2016
Innovations Group is an excellent place to gain experience. Everyday is a new learning, that what I like about my current job.
Pros
Excellent mangement
Cons
Long Hours
fun place to work
Promoter / Supervisor (Bosch/ Siemens) (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 3, 2015
good support from our seniors and colleagues. I grow up as I was promoted from promoter to promoter supervisor for handling 18 promoters all across uae
Pros
na
Cons
na
Challeging, exciting and fulfilling workplace
HR Coordinator - HR Accounting (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 19, 2016
A typical day to work.
Checking, monitoring and updating all staff needs as per Admin/HR related matter.

What you learned.
I have learned lots of administrative/HR/customer service/ problem solving/documentations/handling pressure yet effective in the work place. I am pretty confident of myself now due to this experience this company have bestowed upon me.

Co-workers.
Its fine we use to had a good relationship but since our daily operation is really toxic we are not use to have fun for the company while on duty. But overall, co-workers are great while in the work area.

Hardest part of the job.
there is no easy moment of the job because our daily output strictly requires almost to perfection and mistakes are not tolerable.Its only getting harder-hardest if something came up wrong on your negligence and management is not supporting you on how to resolve the issue, then that makes the job the most difficult part.

Most enjoyable;
my job strictly requires time table, there is a time line to every process we initiate hence if the process done before its due date then that would the most fulfilling and most enjoyable part of the job especially for some critical case I am handling such as employment to residence visa. It really makes me happy if i have done the job before it is needed.
Right place for newer innovations
intern in Li2 Innovations (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJuly 24, 2015
This is the right place if you are hungry for learning newer technologies.
very friendly atmosphere and innovative ideas are very well welcomed.
Pros
flexible timings
Cons
Need to expand in larger prospects.
A
Handling Credit Card and personal Loan sales (Current Employee) –  deiraApril 17, 2015
Area of Expertise: Customer Service, Administration & Reports , Business development. Work experience with Innovation Group Dubai , HSBC India

I am looking forward to expand my area of expertise, lateral /Vertical for Mutual benefit in the Organization

Strengths: Communication Skills, Analytical & Excel Skills, QUICK Learner, Easily Adapt change & Interpersonal Skills.
Achievements: Highest Quality Score - Customer Service (SLA & Client Appreciation)
SIX Sigma Projects- Cost & TAT Savings (Identifying Procedural gaps, Suggesting Corrective measure , Implementing & Controlling)
Inbound and Outbound Call score
VP AWARD -Quality Control ANALYSIS & Report as per Group Audit Policies.
Productive, fun, great people to be with very open minded
Volenteer (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, ENGFebruary 23, 2015
typical day involves going in tuck selling sweets and drinks having a gossip with the children they love talking to you. I learned that you have to be open minded about everything even if people tell you you cant do something. my co- workers are my friends as they volunteer to but the adults are amazing to. The job isn't hard we have arts and crafts, play on the wii, have discos at the end of the term and for every holiday (valentines day, Christmas) we will do something to go with it. I love going to see them because they are so excited to tell you what they've done that week and every week is different.
Pros
free food from tuck, can join in on activitys
Cons
no cons
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 23, 2015
This job I LOVE! My dad is the owner and I work very well with him taking care of all the paperwork, processing orders, and talking with customers. I have no coworkers, but I will not complain as I get to take care of my kids while I work and the job is very flexible. The hardest part is there is not enough work to make it full time. The best part is I work with family.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not full time
Receptionist
VP Supply (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 27, 2015
A typical day as a receptionist can be an combination of being stressful and laid back depending on the day. It allowed me to express my personality amongst the customers as well as the staff. I was responsible for reaching out to contractors for prices for projects and also assisting customers with their questions and concerns. I was also responsible for replenishing all office materials including reading material for customers as well. The company had a good reputation in the city of Rochester and its family oriented and relaxed work environment depending on the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was to meet new people and network for future opportunities.
12+ Years experience in Customer Care Operations and Training. 8 Years experience in Managing Training and operations units
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 6, 2015
1. Manage team of trainers and team leaders.
2. Manage contact centre operations and drive revenue metrics
3. Recruitment and training
4. Drive employee engagement programs
Pros
work culture motivates employees to perform better
Cons
na
productive
Hairdressing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Haltwhistle, ENGApril 30, 2015
this was for my work experience i did this for a week, this was for school, i enjoyed this, but i released i didn't want to be a hairdresser
Pros
different every day
Productive and fun workplace
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlMay 15, 2014
A typical day at work for me was fun and productive. Although their were times when work got hectic, the job was always done. My job was to handle money and take customer's food orders. This was a first experience with handling cash, and from this I learned how to operate a cash register and I developed excellent customer services skills. The hardest part of my job I would said had to be checking ID's for underage drinking purchases. I loved my co-workers and we all worked fine together. The most enjoyable part of my day was when the shift was over and I got to count my tips.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Productive and fun workplace
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2014
A day at work is overall a fun day for me, I go check in and go to my booth where all my co-workers are. We take inventory, start to prepare food, prepare the register and wait for our customers. When customers start to come things get pretty business, but never out of control. My manager Mrs. Von is the best, she always is looking out for me and she makes sure I'm always okay. I was one of her favorites. The most difficult part of the job is the end of the day when you have to clean up everything, but the whole day besides the end is enjoyable because I loved my co-workers and my manager, and my customers were always friendly.
Innovations is a team oriented work environment. They care a great deal about their employees and make sure you feel apart of my team.
Personal Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor MiDecember 3, 2013
A typical work day included getting your assignment sheets for the day and going from room to room taking care of patients helping them with daily task and activites and preparing meals.
I learned some extra skills that could help me in other home care jobs in the future, like how to work a oxygen tank and the proper way to do wound care.
My boss was the most open minded well rounded person in the world. She was always available when we needed her.
Everybody contributes, everyone is rewarded and appreciated.
Principal (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ArizonaOctober 25, 2012
I am at an unfair advantage on this review. I founded and led the corporation for 20 years. We are a small busines with big ideas and everyone contributes, is heard and is appreicated. The greatest assets of this corporation is its employee's. We built our reputation on the quality of work product and service our employee's delivered.
Pros
remote office as viable; flex work hours as reasonable.
Cons
multiple locations making it harder to bring all employee's together often.
Paid lunches and catered dinners
BUSINESS ENTREPRENEUR (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 10, 2015
Employees always come first, they make it all work. Employer paid insurance. Most employees cross trained in other positions.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Productive place.
Low Voltage Electrician (Former Employee) –  Lavon, TXMay 30, 2013
Pulled wires from room to room, set thermostats, hung conduit, just about anything that has to do with low voltage HVAC I did it. Management was a little on the mediocre side but I managed thoroughly and efficiently on my own. Co-workers were amazing. Hardest part of the job was being away from my home so much. Most enjoyable was the paycheck eavery week!