INNOVATIONS

INNOVATIONS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Start the carrier so good place to learn about country and work culture
Sales unit Dubai as Relationship Officer (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 4, 2014
Proper channel to do the work, like no of employ under one roof
so many team leader and there own staff so competition was very high so the effort was same
Productive and fun workplace
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2014
A day at work is overall a fun day for me, I go check in and go to my booth where all my co-workers are. We take inventory, start to prepare food, prepare the register and wait for our customers. When customers start to come things get pretty business, but never out of control. My manager Mrs. Von is the best, she always is looking out for me and she – more... makes sure I'm always okay. I was one of her favorites. The most difficult part of the job is the end of the day when you have to clean up everything, but the whole day besides the end is enjoyable because I loved my co-workers and my manager, and my customers were always friendly. – less
Startup business of the firm , less opportunity of growth and explosure
HR Recruiter (Former Employee), Thane, MHMarch 4, 2014
Average Place to work for, Startup business of the firm , less opportunity of growth and explosure
A platform to work in dubai
Relationship Officer, Emirates NBD Bank (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: ok
A great time to work for emirates nbd under innovations. Learning new things every day and to adapt ourselves as per environment over there.
Extemely professional and open work environment
Director Sales (Current Employee), DubaiDecember 7, 2013
Organization that inculcates in you drive to take decesions and back you instincts .
Innovations is a team oriented work environment. They care a great deal about their employees and make sure you feel apart of my team.
Personal Caregiver (Former Employee), Ann Arbor MiDecember 3, 2013
A typical work day included getting your assignment sheets for the day and going from room to room taking care of patients helping them with daily task and activites and preparing meals.
I learned some extra skills that could help me in other home care jobs in the future, like how to work a oxygen tank and the proper way to do wound care.
My boss was – more... the most open minded well rounded person in the world. She was always available when we needed her. – less
Fun workplace
Web Developer (Current Employee), NashikNovember 26, 2013
Co oeprative environment to work at. Its fun along with quality work
relaxed and productive
Work Experience (Former Employee), Shildon, ENGNovember 11, 2013
taking people with disabilities and learning difficulties on day trip so learn them new things, show them new things, take them swimming, bowling, cinemas, sports games
good place to work
Info tech (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: paced work enviroment
Cons: wait time ordering parts
repair hvac equipment at Barstow marine base, including heat pumps,evap coolers chillers,air handlers,split systems. management was good,co workers were very friendly and helpful.great place to work
i enjoyed my internship
Internship (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJuly 29, 2013
Cons: once i worked for 9am to 12 am
i got achance to meet various people n some famous people also
Productive place.
Low Voltage Electrician (Former Employee), Lavon, TXMay 30, 2013
Pulled wires from room to room, set thermostats, hung conduit, just about anything that has to do with low voltage HVAC I did it. Management was a little on the mediocre side but I managed thoroughly and efficiently on my own. Co-workers were amazing. Hardest part of the job was being away from my home so much. Most enjoyable was the paycheck eavery – more... week! – less
temp company
Photographer (Former Employee), ocoee, flaMay 29, 2013
Management was rude most of the time. I never seen him until it was pay day. I was a temp so i did what the job was for that day
Behavioral Health Service
Behavior Therapist (Current Employee), Merrillville, INFebruary 23, 2013
A quickly growing company providing behavioral therapy services to individuals, especially those with developmental disabilities.
Productive place to work with good management.
Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Canonsburg, PAFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: free lunches, nice workplace
Cons: paid in college credit, long commute
- A typical day at Innovations would consist of arriving at the office followed by checking the dry-erase board for your individual tasks for that day. Once tasks were assigned they would be worked on individually or in a group depending on the assignment. Some of the assignments included finding a new office loacation in the Houston area complete with – more... a demographic report, several office locations, and a map of other wholesale insurance competitors. Another assignment was to research other insurance companies employee spotlight videos and recuiting videos and report on the pro's and cons of each so that USG would have a better understanding of elements to include into their own videos.
- The management at Innovations was very demanding. Each day you knew what you needed to complete.
- My co-workers were always very nice and kept the work environment fun by playing music and interacting throughout the day. – less
Day care placements for adults with learning disabilities
Activities Facilitator (Current Employee), ShildonDecember 13, 2012
Cons: somewhat repetitive and little opportunity for advancement
A good company and an interesting job. I enjoy the wide range of service users and value the experience I am getting
Everybody contributes, everyone is rewarded and appreciated.
Principal (Current Employee), Peoria, ArizonaOctober 25, 2012
Pros: remote office as viable; flex work hours as reasonable.
Cons: multiple locations making it harder to bring all employee's together often.
I am at an unfair advantage on this review. I founded and led the corporation for 20 years. We are a small busines with big ideas and everyone contributes, is heard and is appreicated. The greatest assets of this corporation is its employee's. We built our reputation on the quality of work product and service our employee's delivered.
Challenging Job
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Peoria, AZAugust 21, 2012
Innovations Group was a small ferderal contracting company competeing with large companies. I learned alot because having a small staff entailed being creative and needing a learning curve most places could not challenge you with.
What I did at the Internship
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee), PAJune 7, 2012
Designed web site for insurance recruiting companies.
Designed tradeshow banners.
Designed newsletters, small images.
Rewarding and frustrating at the same time.
Accounts Mgr (Former Employee), Sherwood, ORMay 1, 2012
Pros: good schedule..decent pay
Cons: confusing and often counter productive plilicies.
While I thoroughly enjoyed working with a great number of people in helping them resolve their issues in an expedient manner..some of the policies and practices used were very frustrating.
Great place to design, create and exhibit.
Owner-Operator/Field Supervisor/Gallery Director (Former Employee), Annapolis, MDOctober 24, 2011
Pros: made a lot of money and had fun!
Cons: made the mistake of closing down shop.
The very second I obtain the cash, I'm going to open another shop. I'm going to call it INNOVATIONS II. It was a big mistake closing down shop.