Innovatia

Innovatia Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Sub Contractor to Avaya
Voip Support (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: great staff, managers and owners !!!!!!!!!!
Cons: i studied programming and prefer that type of work!!!
The company is located in Fredericton NB and Saint John NB. Owners and management were great !!

My background was programming and I felt it was a poor fit for me. I would encourage anyone with networking background to definitely look into Innovatia !!!! :-)

Shifts were basically 10am - 6pm depending on the product supported.

Salary was based on experience – more... $30,000 to ~33,000 and there was a shared bonus system.

You would receive tickets through a Siebel system. You then send the client an email/phone call letting them know you will soon be in touch. Short of an entire call center being shut down, you will have time to research and investigate any issues.

Not as pressured as an inbound phone call center !!! There is an opportunity to contact senior techs and get familiar with issues prior to troubleshooting live. – less
Relaxing,friendly and an overall great place to work!
Technical Support Specialist - Tier 1 (Current Employee), Saint John, New BrunswickSeptember 17, 2013
As an entry level position. Innovatia is definitely a fantastic first step into your IT career. They work with you to bring you up to speed to become a quality worker as well they really care about you as a person and make you feel as you truly are contributing to the company.
challenging , technical and fun
Technical Support Lead (Current Employee), fredericton ,New BrunswickAugust 13, 2013
My day in all goes with talking to various customers and solving their issues. I also mentor the new joinees and as a senior member and a tech lead assist them with day to day work , process and technical work.

I have learnt to work under stress and provide good results to end users and manage both escalations and irated and raged customers, I do understand – more... the urgency and criticality of their eagerness to solve the problem and act my best to get the results.

I also mentor new and other team members ,I do understand their level of undersanding and deploy various examples to make them understand the technology.

I also read a lot of documents and various researches in this field to keep myslef updated when not involved in day to day work

In all I enjoy my work and learning newer technology – less
Great Place to Work
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee), Saint John, NBJune 29, 2013
Innovatia is a great people first company, lots of opportunity for advancement, and friendly customers to work with everyday.
Lack of leadership and overall company direction
Manager (Former Employee), CanadaMarch 6, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: expectations not clearly conveyed by management.
This company is basically disorganized and should actually consider using some of the remarkable technology that they are selling to improve their own business. Lack of training and managing of expectations creates a very negative culture to work within. Facts about this company are greatly overstated such as yearly revenue, number of employees and – more... office locations. This is essentially a "Mom & Pop" organization that has out grown its style of management and business model. Expectations are unrealistic and management is weak. – less