Innotech Aviation Employee Reviews in Canada

A place to get exposure to the corporate aviation world.
Estimating (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 14, 2016
The work is interesting and challenging.
Unfortunately the company suffers from an inability to engage the employees. They pretend to listen but don't. More effort is put into trying to convince employees they work at a good place than actually making it so. Fear and frustration prevails. Could be so much better.
Pros
Beautiful machines...
Cons
Unstable upper management. Don't see a future here.
Productivity and fun place to work
Interior aircraft engineer, (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCMarch 15, 2016
Productivity and fun place to work, great environment.I have the best leader that I can ask for and the best co-workers.
Nice
Painter-Stage (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 17, 2015
Very nice team and very secure.
Nice and clean environement.A lot of happy people. A very big company. Everybody is trying to contribute each every task
Innotech was very good to me
Senior Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  DorvalMay 12, 2015
-a typical day was spent on SmarTeam checking, correcting submitted designs for my approval. I also created and helped others create appropriate material and design processes.
- the biggest thing I learned was dealing with individuals with various personal characteristics. As most of our designers were young, I did learn from them but I got to teach more than learn.
- Most of my co-workers came from a varied pool of cultures and were , for the most part, eager to learn and were very bright and helpful.
- The hardest part of the job was summoning the will to be patient as, like a postal worker, the incoming work was as relentless as the timeframe for processing was minimal.
- The most enjoyable part were the moments when the light over the young designers heads went on when I knew they understood what I was attempting to show them.
Pros
I was completely comfortable with the type of work, my co-workers, management were very easy to get along with.
Cons
The work dried up. The state of the parking lot and having to cross a busy street to get there.
Fast growing MRO
Aircraft Maintenance Planner (Current Employee) –  MontrealSeptember 11, 2013
Planning scheduled A and C checks, Batch-3 modifications for Bombardier business jets Global 5000, Express, XRS and 6000. Being in contact with Bombardier about Reliability Improvement Modification Program (RIMP) for each aircraft shop visit. Participation in weekly meetings regarding each project process.
non-productive
Manufacturing Manager (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QCSeptember 10, 2013
The organization has great potential however, lacks leadership and accountability causing an impact on employee morale and at times to the end customer due to late delivery of product.
Pros
great group of people
Cons
poor management
It was OK
Electro-Mechanical Draftsperson (Former Employee) –  MontrealApril 27, 2012
Contract job,it was fine......not much to say.
They hire and lay off people very very easy.
Pros
good people
Cons
not stability
Bonne ambiance de travail et nouveaux défis
Technicien de métal en feuille (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QCDecember 3, 2015
J'étais attribué au département de «completion», la finition pour le global 6000 de bombardier et aussi quelque fois en maintenance pour des clients au privé. J'ai appris beaucoup de choses durant mes 4 années dans cette compagnie, tel que la maintenance, la fabrication de pièces jusqu’à l'installation final dans l'avion. De plus, je travaillais sur la réparation structurale, la fabrication et la réparation de composite. Le superviseur et les «lead-hand» étaient très structurés et nous avions une très bonne ambiance d'équipe. L'aspect le plus difficile de mon poste était d'avoir à changer de quart de travail tel que changer de jour pour aller de soir et vis versa. Les aspect les plus agréable auront été l'ambiance de l'équipe et les nouveaux défis en structure, comme la réparation.
Pros
voyagement en covoiturage
Cons
les courtes pauses
environnement de travail flexible
Mécanicienne de métal en feuille (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QCNovember 29, 2014
ce que j'ai beaucoup apprécié chez cette compagnie est la flexibilité du travail, un travail non routinier, on pouvait se déplacer et faire autant de la réparation que de la fabrication et de la modification, donc une belle chance d'apprendre et évoluer au sein de l'entreprise
Pros
travail polyvalent, horaire agréable
Cons
????
environnement de travail agréable
Mécanicienne de métal en feuille (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QCMarch 27, 2015
j'ai bien aimé mes années à l'emploi de cette compagnie, j'y ai beaucoup appris
responsable
Avionque ints. (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QCSeptember 17, 2013
un travail minutieux
demande une production constante
toujours sous évaluation
très striques
faut aimé son métier
Pros
l'entraide
Cons
bruyant

2.9