Innotech Aviation

Innotech Aviation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Innotech was very good to me
Senior Mechanical Designer (Former Employee), DorvalMay 12, 2015
Pros: I was completely comfortable with the type of work, my co-workers, management were very easy to get along with.
Cons: The work dried up. The state of the parking lot and having to cross a busy street to get there.
-a typical day was spent on SmarTeam checking, correcting submitted designs for my approval. I also created and helped others create appropriate material and design processes.
- the biggest thing I learned was dealing with individuals with various personal characteristics. As most of our designers were young, I did learn from them but I got to teach more than learn.
- Most of my co-workers came from a varied pool of cultures and were , for the most part, eager to learn and were very bright and helpful.
- The hardest part of the job was summoning the will to be patient as, like a postal worker, the incoming work was as relentless as the timeframe for processing was minimal.
- The most enjoyable part were the moments when the light over the young designers heads went on when I knew they understood what I was attempting to show them.
Fast growing MRO
Aircraft Maintenance Planner (Current Employee), MontrealSeptember 11, 2013
Planning scheduled A and C checks, Batch-3 modifications for Bombardier business jets Global 5000, Express, XRS and 6000. Being in contact with Bombardier about Reliability Improvement Modification Program (RIMP) for each aircraft shop visit. Participation in weekly meetings regarding each project process.
non-productive
Manufacturing Manager (Former Employee), Dorval, QCSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: great group of people
Cons: poor management
The organization has great potential however, lacks leadership and accountability causing an impact on employee morale and at times to the end customer due to late delivery of product.
It was OK
Electro-Mechanical Draftsperson (Former Employee), MontrealApril 27, 2012
Pros: good people
Cons: not stability
Contract job,it was fine......not much to say.
They hire and lay off people very very easy.
environnement de travail agréable
Mécanicienne de métal en feuille (Former Employee), Dorval, QCMarch 27, 2015
j'ai bien aimé mes années à l'emploi de cette compagnie, j'y ai beaucoup appris
environnement de travail flexible
Mécanicienne de métal en feuille (Former Employee), Dorval, QCNovember 29, 2014
Pros: travail polyvalent, horaire agréable
Cons: ????
ce que j'ai beaucoup apprécié chez cette compagnie est la flexibilité du travail, un travail non routinier, on pouvait se déplacer et faire autant de la réparation que de la fabrication et de la modification, donc une belle chance d'apprendre et évoluer au sein de l'entreprise
responsable
Avionque ints. (Former Employee), Dorval, QCSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: l'entraide
Cons: bruyant
un travail minutieux