Innofit.inc is looking for Amenity Coordinators to be a part of our company in an ever growing Luxury Condominium market. Innofit Inc specializes in Amenity management within Condominium buildings across the GTA. If you are looking for a job in event coordination, health and fitness this is the job for you.
The Amenity Coordinator is responsible for monitoring the daily activities within the recreational area to ensure a safe environment while promoting healthy living and an active lifestyle for residents within the community.
Innofit.inc is currently looking for professional and motivated individuals to work within luxury condominiums in Etobicoke on The Queensway and Windemere, providing excellent customer service to residents within the buildings. Currently we are looking for students/graduates who are available 3-4 days a week including weekends to work in the mornings/afternoons/evenings.
- Ensure that all recreational facilities are monitored and maintained throughout the day while ensuring that all policies and regulations are adhered to at all times
- Ensure a clean, healthy and safe environment
- Aiding Property Management during off hours (or all together) with regards to all amenity spaces. i.e. Guest Suites, Theater room, Games room, Party room, Visitor Parking etc
- Customize work station/website to manage all bookings, collect all fees, organize maintenance, distribute & collect keys etc.
- Monitor and maintain the pool area, by conducting daily pool testing
- Utilization of web portal service if available to stream-line operations i.e. Oasis, Front Desk Nexus etc. If not set up Innofit will provide a proposal to implement such a system
- Maintain pool and spas. Thus the ideal/proper opening and closing procedures of the pool and spa will be maintained. Sweep pool & spa deck
- Holiday/event planning, decorating, promotion i.e.
- Create monthly schedule and news letter for billboard, handouts and web site
- Facilitate class sign up (handling/recording financial transactions)
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Currently enrolled in or a graduate of a reputable Post Secondary Institution
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Must be available to work 6am, evenings, weekends
- Have a passion for fitness and recreation
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Has innovative and exciting ideas that may be implementing into new condominium buildings
- Live an active and healthy lifestyle
Indeed - 8 months ago