Inmarsat Solutions

Inmarsat Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive work area with flexible management
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), NLMay 23, 2014
Pros: flexible management
Cons: 12 hour rotating shifts
A typical day at work usually consists of the following...

• Responsible for accurate activations of Satellite Communications as well as setting up preliminary details of SCAP and VLA Packages, ensuring that the information submitted is executed in a timely manner.
• Month-End procedures – Ensures that the pending activations are done in the specified timeframe so the client would not incur any extra expenses. Constantly working with other Departments, such as the Sales Team, in order to have all the proper information and data for these procedures.
• Guiding and working with my team-mates in order to share our individual varied knowledge base. I am constantly teaching other newer employees about various topics as well as learning from my mentors.
• Continually multi-tasking across the three aspects of Customer Support – Activations / Support / Billing – ensuring that the timeframe of completing the specified tasks in each aspect is met.
Summary
Marketing Operations Coordinator/SFDC Admin (Current Employee), Mount Pearl, NLSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: flexibility
Cons: management is top heavy
Benefits package is excellent
Co-workers are extremely skilled and knowledgeable
Flexibility
Management is Top Heavy

About Inmarsat Solutions

Inmarsat is the leading provider of global mobile satellite services. With offices and employees across every continent. Our world-class – Read more