Inmar

Inmar Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fair but hard
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 5, 2014
Cons: bad management
Inmar is not a bad company overall but management is not great.
Interesting job, but terrible schedual and terrible manangment/training. The pay was average.
Auditor (Former Employee), new stanton paNovember 1, 2014
Pros: paid well, and the job was interesting
Cons: horrible training and horrible communication. horrible schedule
I worked for inmar as an auditor in a warehouse called super value in new stanton PA. The training was pathetic. The guy who worked the position before me was training me and pretty much was in charge because I was told by my boss(whom which I never met, I only talked to him on the phone) that the trainer was "watching over me". The first week I worked – more... there he never told me how to do the job I had to learn myself and ask other people in the warehouse on how to do it. To top it off the shcedual was terrible. The shipments come in at random times and the supervalue company wants certain shipments audited from time to time and pretty much you are on call. If a shipment comes in at 3am you are expected to show up and have it done FAST! The trainer told me it was a 9-4:30 job....HA!!! lies!!!! All B.S. The days and times are random!! Do not work this job. The trainer won't give you a chance either, he will can you the moment you make one mistake, he started the position 13 years ago and if you don't fit his "perfect" image of who he wants for the job he will stab you in the back. He completely wasted my time. Don't waste yours!!! Don't bother with this job, it's not worth it!! The super value company doesn't even really need auditing either so there is no job security and the max amount of hours they will allow for auditing is 32. He will tell you that you can make up more hours by auditing trucks but trucks come in at 3, 4, sometimes even 5am. And for $12 an hour it's really not worth it. The boss was cool but you never meet him because he is at the headquarters in North Carolina. The job is not worth it, interesting job but horrible training and unprofessional trainer. – less
manfactory
manfactory (Former Employee), winston salem n.c.October 16, 2014
very well expertanced in manfactory work using all hand tools
Unix Admin and System Support
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: never a dull moment and always something different everyday.
Cons: a lot of friendships made via phone, where you may never physically meet that person
As a Unix Administrator at the biggest distribution center Lowe's had at the time in Olin, NC, I was always in demand for help with Spectralink Phones, LRT guns, 4131 terminals, phone system, network issues, etc. I was out on the floor in the distribution fixing issues first hand and in the office as well. Lots of exercise in a distribution size that – more... fits 10 football fields.

At the Support Center, I worked in all aspects of what Lowe's companies receives calls for, which are the following, Hardware, Software, PC and Server. If there was a down store, meaning they lost communications due to a storm, loss of power, etc. whomever was available to take the store immediately did so, sometimes you may be working two calls at once if necessary. – less
Hostile Environment and Toxic Culture
Support (Former Employee), winston-salemSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: casual dress
Cons: no direction, very poor management, no room for career growth
This company has a lot of issues. Workers are friendly and helpful, but are stressed and live in terror of management. Firings are a regular occurrence and happen openly to incite fear. Employees are treated with condescension and go unappreciated.
Services Company trying to be a technology company
QA Analyst II (Current Employee), Salem, NCAugust 6, 2014
A typical day for me consists of designing manual and automated test cases, writing test cases that have been designed and executing (either manual or automated) test cases. My knowledge of SQL has increased to include more complex queries and I have also learned how to use TFS, Test Manager, EasyVista and Testing Anywhere.
Work fast, learn fast
Lead Scanner (Former Employee), Las VegasJune 16, 2014
It was fun while it lasted. Every day had it own new challenges. All in all, a decent experience.
Very Quiet Work Environment
Scanner (Current Employee), Johnstown, NYJune 6, 2014
Pros: monday-thursday work week
Cons: been laid off for six weeks now with a still uncertain future...
There were only a handful of us, and we were not really allowed to talk while on the clock, causing lack of morale.
Telecommunications Analyst (Current Employee), Salem, NCMarch 26, 2014
Enjoy working with my co-workers they are great. I have learned a lot while I have been there.
Nice place to work
Investigative Service Specialist (Former Employee), Salem, NCMarch 20, 2014
I enjoyed my time there, I would create and review reports for suspicious activity. Learned a lot
Very laid back, very disjointed
Supply Chain/Transportation Intern (Former Employee), Salem, NCFebruary 16, 2014
The different business units work almost independently. Very little knowledge-sharing. The atmosphere is incredibly laid back.
managers and supervisors are unprofessional
Representative (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 16, 2014
Cons: not equal opportunity- favortism- nepotism
My experience and many years at Inmar I witnessed managers and supervisors giving a separate set of rules for friends and relatives who worked for them. A human resources team that would not investigate when asked to pull information that would prove the manager in the wrong. Once you try to post out of your department your management tean blocks it – more... and than you are a target afterward. Once they were bought by a private equity company several years ago the people with 15 plus years start slowly to get fired or layoff. Inmar is soon to be sold to a Boston company. Lets hope the city, county and state dont lose in the end since they gave.the company millions to stay in NC. – less
Great First Job!
Junior Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCDecember 12, 2013
Inmar is Great and Wonderful... I have learned and experienced alot for my first job out of college
Great work place
TOMER SERVICE REP / DATA ENTRY (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 20, 2013
Great place to work at. you learn a lot with this company, had a great time working with this company.
Great place to work.
Marine Electrician / Machinist (Former Employee), Harvey, LANovember 5, 2013
Pros: travel and treated with respect
Cons: very dirty work
The work allowed me to travel and and get paid to do it. I learned a lot of electrical and mechanical skills. Everyone worked great together and was glade to teach anyone.They realy showed their appreciation for their employees.
productive workplace
production line worker (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 30, 2013
Pros: hours, environment
Cons: environment, pay
Fun workplace where employees are able to work a day and not feel like they are able to work and be themselves while still being productive
A totally different working experience from anything I've ever experienced
Auditor/Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 27, 2013
A large company that handles reclamations for multiple companies.
Minimal wage job
Package processor (Current Employee), Olive Branch, MSAugust 7, 2013
this job is more for like felons and high school students. basically your putting clothes in boxes all day...the management sucks and its no evnviroment that any grown would want to work.
You get to get free damage product
Receiving Associate (Current Employee), Phoenix,AzJuly 27, 2013
Pros: free damage product you get to take home.
Cons: less hours working per week. need more 40 hours not just 20 to 25 hours a week.
Management okay. The job is not hard. I usually unload trailers and receive the product into the warehouse. And send product back to the other warehouse.
Excellent place to work with good benefits and great people
REMITTANCE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Salem, NCApril 8, 2013
I loved my job at Inmar and enjoyed going to work every morning. I learned a lot of different skills in this position and worked with a great group of people and supervisors. I would go in of the morning and grab my mail from the bin and work pretty much on my own. I assisted with the administrative part, taking care of updating client addresses, labels – more... for work bins and the work coordination list. The hardest part was sorting through piles of client mail to make sure that no HIPAA violations were occurring before letting client mail go out. The most enjoyable part was when I had to research any discrepencies and the people interaction that would be needed. – less