Inland Kenworth

Family owned company.

Very secure.
great place to work
Shop Hand (Former Employee), cranbrook bcNovember 27, 2012
Pros: pizza friday
Cons: some peaople i worked with
i enjoyed working here but found out i didnt want to be a mechanic anymore and became a welder insted
Average place to work for.
Parts Manager (Current Employee), Farmington, NMFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: hour of opperation, flexibility
Cons: heatlh care, location.
Ok place to work for, had to bring a lot of good culture when I started there. I've learned a few thing mostly on my own not very good training program. Co-workers are good to work with. The most difficult thing in this job is learning their bussines system when there is no training.
Productive and always busy.
Accounting/Cashier Clerk (Former Employee), Fontana, CASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: free lunches from customers once in awhile.
Daily routine consisted of counting cash drawer and getting ready for customers. Balancing cash drawer at the end of the day. Received customer calls; checked daily accounting reports; balanced ledgers.
Diesel Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2012
Great company to work for with great benefits. Relaxed and safe work environment.
Really well job structure.
Administrative Office Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AzAugust 28, 2012
Pros: the benefits
Cons: sometimes worked weekends.
I started out as a temp cashier. Got the opportunity to get the full time job as a night cashier with parts and service department. A couple of months later got promoted as Accounts Receivable Assistant.

I would work from 8-5 a.m. Assist A-R with daily deposits,account reconciliation, light collections, posting journal entries, monthly mailing of customer’s – more... statements, daily processing of invoices, heavy filing.

Management was really strong. Always making sure we met our deadlines. Not to bossy but just enough to where we were worked comfortable.

Hardest part of the job was month end. Making sure all accounts were not over 60 days and all invoices were filled correctly. We had to make strong collections.

Most enjoyable part of the day was covering for receptionist and day cashier, Helped me learned a little of everything. – less
Great place to work and learn
Mechanic (Former Employee), Fontana, CAAugust 6, 2012
Pros: paid training, 401k, medic al benifits, etc.
Cons: don;t get injurded thier or it will take forever for them to help fix you
I worked for Inland Kenworth for almost seven years. This company trained me to be able to work on any part of any tractors or trailers. They have no problem paying for your training and they have begun to move people up through the ranks. Anyone who is interested in starting to work in the industry would have no worries workign for Kenworth or Peterbilt, – more... both companies are Paccar based companies and have a good job life span.

Good luck to all of you!!! – less