Reporting to the Quality Control Manager, this position is responsible for testing the quality of aggregates at our Villeneuve site. We are looking for two qualified individuals to work day and afternoon shifts, alternating weekly. Duties will include aggregate sampling, testing and recording. This is a seasonal position from March to October of 2014.
- Perform lab work relating to aggregate testing
- Sample on-site aggregate at various stages of production
- Sample aggregate shipments
- Process monitoring and control
- Document and report test results
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Technical aptitude
- Able to work independently as required
- Strong commitment to safety
- Commitment to continuous personal improvement
- Valid driver’s license
- Able meet the physical demands of the position, which may include collecting, lifting and processing sample sizes weighing 10-20 pounds
If you believe you meet the necessary skills and requirements listed above, and are interested in the position please submit your employment history and a summary of your qualifications.
Inland Aggregates, is a division of Lehigh Hanson Materials Ltd.