We’re looking for a ‘Jack-of-All-Trades’ designer. Sounds pretty straightforward doesn’t it? This designer is well versed in both the print and online world. By combining both old school and current creative skillsets, you’re ready to jump from one project to the next, taking the next challenge as it meets you head-on. You won’t be limited by your abilities. You’ll move from medium to medium with ease. Maybe we’re asking for a lot but that’s exactly what we give our clients.
- A minimum of 5-7 years agency or industry experience
- True passion for design and the creative industry
- Desire to always stay on the cutting edge and accelerate your own knowledge
- Hands-on and in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, * Dreamweaver and others as required)
- Experience and proficiency in Office applications (Word, PowerPoint … yeah, we said it)
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset but not a requirement
- Impeccable client relation skills
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario (or vicinity)
- Able to blend into a small team easily without ego or attitude – we’re all equals
- Take constructive criticism easily and effectively
- Well-organized, disciplined, and able to multi-task and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Look forward to sharing ideas and creative sparks
- Represent Initiate professionally when dealing with our clients
- Understand that this company is a great opportunity and fabulous place to grow
Working at Initiate.
We are a boutique creative agency that puts focus on client satisfaction above any awards or industry recognition. Our team works remotely from home offices – and you should be prepared to as well. It’s not to say that we won’t get an office but we’re happy where we are right now. Each designer deals directly with his/her clients and maintains strict project management practices. We build strong relationships with our clients and as such, professional social skills are a must.
How to Apply
Please read the following. Applications will only be accepted through email or online form at http://www.getinitiated.ca/careers/. In order to apply, we want to see samples of your work. Please upload a PDF with 1) a cover letter, 2) your CV and 3) a handful of visual portfolio examples. Additionally, a link to further examples is encouraged (but must not replace the samples included in the application). We will do our best to get back to you in a timely matter. Please note that if you have not fulfilled the requirements of the application, we may not reply to you.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Initiate Marketing Inc. is a full service, bilingual graphic design firm located in the Ottawa region. Core services include corporate...