Ingram Micro

Ingram Micro Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive work place
Warhouse worker (Current Employee), Jonestown, PAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long hours
Super busy. I learned to always be mindful with what you do. Being responsible is very important for the job. They expect you to get you job done quickly which makes it a tough exciting job. The most enjoyable time is seasonal time. Its very busy and it keeps me busy.
Program Manager (Former Employee), Plainfield, INJanuary 22, 2014
I enjoyed my time working at Ingram Micro. I would be willing to go back and continue my career there if the opportunity arises. Great people there!
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE.
SHIPPING/ LTL FREIGHT PREPARATION (Former Employee), Mira Loma, CAJanuary 16, 2014
I HAVE SO MUCH ACCOMPLISHMENT WITH WORK EXPERIENCE, BUT I AM PUNTUAL, TEAMPLAYER, BE ON TIME, COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER CO-WORKER, INDEPENDABLE, AND GET THE JOB DONE! I HAVE LEARNED TO DO CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANCE, CARDBOARD RIPPER, MEAT WRAPPER, UNLOADING TRAILERS OF MERCHANDISE, STACK ON PALLETS BY NUMBERS ON PALLETS OF MERCHANDISE, RF SCANNER CONTROL – more... AS A GROCERY PICKING, LABELING PACKING, ODER PICKING, BILL BOXES, TAPE BOXES AFTER PACKING, AND SWEEP FLOORS. I HAVE EDUCATION SKILLS FOR TILE SETTING VOCATIONAL TRADE AND HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. – less
Productive and a fun workplace.
Stocker (Former Employee), Mira Loma, CAJanuary 16, 2014
Stocking products with an RF scanner. Learning how to do inventory, pick, loading and unloading, and keeping work area neat and clean. Co-workers are competitive but at the same time it was fun. Hardest part about this job is to hit more than 80% productivity and it was also fun at the same time.
I learned quite a bit at this job, but there wasnt much opportunity to grow.
Inventory Control Lead (Former Employee), Ft. Worth, TX.January 16, 2014
Most days began with reading e-mails to obtain the priority for the day, as priorities frequently changed from day to day, then I would typically distribute the work load amongst employees. I learned a lot at this opportunity, dealing with high pressure situations and handling others in order to meet the pressures of these situations. Management was – more... good but there were outside circumstances that created an environment of disorder. The hardest part of the job was the up and down environment, constant work schedule changes and priority changes. The best part was the people, there are really good people out there! – less
good
Material Handler (Former Employee), millington, tnJanuary 13, 2014
great workplace environment great pay and even better off on most weekends.
Great Company
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 13, 2014
Excellent place to work and grow. Very friendly people and many was willing to help you.
Productive work place
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), KYJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: hours
It was Just Hard to have a life working there. The people are friendly.
productive
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Lebanon, PAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: really heavy lifting
it was a really hard job. i learned alot. how to wrap a skid, how to pick products. the management was nice.
Sales/Business Development
Sales/Business Development Representative (Former Employee), Williamsville, NYJanuary 6, 2014
Inside sales - listening, speaking, reading, writing and technology
productive and fun place to work ..
General Laborer (Former Employee), TXJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: good work ..
Cons: nothing applicable
i liked the ingram micro. Fun to work with my associates. i have learned about checking the functions of mobile and finding the defects on mobile. co workers are very good as friends. Actually i didn't feel the work to be hardest. Its an easy job and i enjoyed the work very much.
fun place with some activities for employees to socialized
Asset Management Team Lead (Current Employee), Forth Worth TexasJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: free launch on occassions
Cons: not enough pay increase for employees
Ingram is a place of building young adults more likely students who want to acheive their big dreams in the future. I have been a team lead for over two years and working with several different employees makes me always want to be at work. It's sometimes stressfull because you have to meet product deadline for shipment, but acheiving your weekly goal – more... as a department makes it rewarding.
I have learned leadership skills and have been able to develop my own self through working with top managment teams. – less
Productive and often had cook outs
QUALITY/PRODUCTION INSPECTOR (Former Employee), Fullerton ,CaliforniaJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: company picnics
Cons: travel distance was about 1 hour or longer due to traffic.
A day at Ingram Micro was great and helpful people. I learned how to deal with many different cultures and friendly environment.I also learned responsibility,dedication, and teamwork. I developed the ability billing,picking orders, and boxing orders to prepare for delivery for FedX,UPS and Airborne in a timley manner. I aslo assist with daily inventory – more... counts and distributed orders to other Associates to pick to meet deadlines..
The Management Team was always willing to help and assist with any issues.Management also entrusted me with multiple task to oversee other Associates also encourage them to meet production of customers and achieve customer delight..The hardest part of the job was sometimes trying to get employees to understand the importance of Quality and ensure correct products are shipped.
The enjoyable part of the job was communication skills displayed by Management was great and people were very friendly.Training was provided on a daily basis and carpool incintives were given as well. There was always shirts or barbeques given when quotas were made. – less
nice experience, big team
Team Lead (Former Employee), Santa AnaJanuary 2, 2014
good team, global exposure, big team, lot of scenarios, different time zones
Great culture and a fun place to work with lots of advancement opportunities
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Williamsville, NYDecember 13, 2013
Lots of different job opportunities
Compensation may seem low as a base but there are lots of commission, spiff and other award opportunities that make it very lucrative to work here.
Management is excellent and always striving to help their employees reach their career goals.
Always fun activities happening at the office, lots of free stuff and food, – more... young atmosphere but there is a wide range of ages. – less
Good people hours constantly changing do to buisness
Certified Raymond Forklift Trainer (Former Employee), Millington, TNDecember 12, 2013
Pros: family members can work together
Cons: during q4 no family life
Not bad 45 min lunch 15 min breaks secure break rooms and lockers
good people
na
Senior Marketing Manager, Channel Marketing (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CADecember 4, 2013
Great Company to work for with a good balance. Hardest part of the job is to get to know everyone as it is a big organization. Co workers are very helpful and the environment is nurturing.
Summer Intern
Summer intern (Former Employee), Miami, FlNovember 8, 2013
Working at Ingram Micro was an amazing experience! I learned so much in my time there and I would recommend anyone to work there.
Fun place to work
Market Development Specialist (Current Employee), Williamsville, NYOctober 24, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: compensation/ benefits
Great co workers and great work atmosphere. Depending on which department you work at, room for advancement is limited.
good food
Stocker/Picker (Former Employee), Mira Loma, CAOctober 17, 2013
Pros: free food
Cons: heat
typical 8 hour shift job. Many temps made the job harder. Was really confused on who was in charge

About Ingram Micro

Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics – Read more