Field Sales Engineer – (Western Canada)
Ingersoll Cutting Tools is a world leader in the cutting tool market, seeks a cutting tool sales person, for the Western Canada Region. This position offers a competitive salary, commission structure, car allowance, excellent benefits, and expenses.
The successful candidate should have experience in the tooling and metal cutting industry that will….
- contribute to the overall sales to build our market share
- supply solutions that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations
- establish and maintain a strong relationship with our customers and our Channel Partners
- test, evaluate, and trouble-shoot metal cutting tools
- prospect new and existing customers to identify opportunities for sales growth
Qualifications/Requirements for this role include:
- a strong knowledge of the machining, programming, and/or engineering of precision machined components
- minimum 3 years of sales experience in this industry preferred
- post-secondary education in related field an asset
- excellent listening skills with persistent and determined approach
- results oriented with solid planning and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) an asset
- self-motivated with a positive attitude.
Please send your resume to
Harbour Group sees a sea of possibility in the art of acquisition-making. The investment firm has holdings in the consumer and industrial...