You are a Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about innovating with the latest technologies. You set your own goals and have a strong determination to complete them. You are a leader who takes satisfaction in mentoring and constantly looking for opportunities to improve the situation around you. You work well in teams by collaborating yet not afraid to speak your mind and challenge the status quo.
You will play a very important role in developing the next generation of our application and services using the latest technologies including MVC.NET, Amazon Web Services, JQuery, WCF/Web Services, MySQL, and SOLR.
At Ingenium Technologies we value autonomy, teamwork and innovation. If this describes who you are and you are interested in working in a small, dynamic team of incredible professionals in a flexible, fun, fast paced and challenging environment then we would like to hear from you. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, self-directed work opportunities and training allowance. Please forward your cover letter and resume to jobs(at)ingenium-tech.com.
Only local candidates will be considered for this position.
- Continuous research to keep up with new technologies and best practices
- Implement unit test code and assist in other relevant test automation
- Effectively monitor the performance of our software and develop pragmatic solutions
- Contribute to continuous improvements of our existing systems and processes
- Work closely with other functional groups including QA, Documentation and Client Services to deliver professional results
- Develop high quality software as required by the team and the project
- Mentoring and motivating team members
Desired Skills & Experience
- University/college degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of deep hands on experience developing web applications and web services
- Solid experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 and writing stored procedures
- Strong OO design skills with knowledge of patterns and best practices
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skill by coming up with multiple solutions to problems
- Firm understanding of performance and scalability concerns in a production environment
- Experience with agile development practices (SCRUM, XP, Kanban, Lean)
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
Any of the following would be an asset:
- Understanding of Lean Startup Methodology
- Experience developing applications for Amazon Web Services especially EC2, S3, EBS, CloudFormation
- Experience developing SalesForce applications, using Force.COM (APEX and Visual Force pages)
- Develop web applications on LAMP stack using PHP/MySQL and open source frameworks such as Ruby on Rails
- Mobile development with either HTML5, PhoneGap or Native Apps, Java, C or Objective-C
- Familiarity with MS WCF; unit testing with NUnit, Moq, etc; distributed caching using Memcache; MS WIF; Any flavor of NOSQL; Lucene, SOLR, Redis, etc..
- Experience with Security: STS, OAuth, etc…
Ingenium is a recognized leader of Lead, Opportunity and Data Integration management tools for construction product manufacturers, distributors, service suppliers and contractors. We began developing our software platforms in 1995. In 2000 Ingenium entered into distribution partnership with McGraw-Hill Construction (MHC), the leading research and analytics organization in the North American construction industry.
Ingenium’s ConstructionPoints and CP for Salesforce platforms are widely used to manage information provided by McGraw-Hill Construction, Industrial Information Resources (PEC), Dun & Bradstreet and other data sets.
Indeed - 20 months ago