ING Financial Services

ING Financial Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great workspace
Bilingual Mutual Funds Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 24, 2014
Great workspace
remote location
free fresh fruits
great culture
Productive and Fun Work Place
QA Analyst (Current Employee), North York, ONDecember 13, 2013
Fun and Energetic work environment. I have learned teamwork and lead. Overall the whole management team and peers are very friendly and supportive.
My experience
E-Services Associate (Former Employee), 111 Gordon Baker RoadSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: have more than 5 years in costumer service
Cons: i don't have any
I did respond to in-bound Client on all products, procedures, campaigns and general inquiries using Social Media, chat and email. I was trained to resolve minor escalations and handle investigations by working with different departments to ensure Client needs were met in a timely manner. I'm also aware that my responsibility is to promote the company's – more... value-added. – less
Overall a good place to work.
QA Analyst (Current Employee), North York, ONMarch 7, 2013
Typical day started with day plans and schedule. There was lot to learn about finance and IT.Management was very helpful and coordinating. Coworkers were helpful and fun to work with.
Great culture and great people
Human Resources (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: great benefits, unique culture
Cons: strange management and hr decisions every now and then
Great place to work for. Probably one of the best corporate cultures in the country and very strong Value base. Incredible corporate social responsibility sense as well.
One of the best place to work
Outbound Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: great managers
Cons: hetic hours
Salary could be a little more competitive, not much chance of advancement but great people to work with. Overall one of the best place I have worked so far.
fun and everything
Bilingual Direct Associate (Former Employee), North yorkOctober 29, 2012
Pros: corporate culture
Cons: unsteady
goto work, and start answering phone calls
very hard to get a break
unsteady market
always focused on sales rather than costumer service
good company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), torontoAugust 31, 2012
great company to work for, multiple shifts to choose from, good management,friendly co workers,
Productive work place
Senior Finance Officer (Current Employee), DIFCApril 17, 2014
Pros: excellent work exposure
Acquired hands-on and thorough knowledge of the entire finance function since I was single-handedly managing the finance role.
Very good place
Automation Test Analyst (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEApril 7, 2014
Great place, great work environment.

Lot of opportunities to learn new things. Work in agile is very challenging.
Productive and fun workplace with a passion for customer service
Senior Manager, Human Resources (Former Employee), Toronto ONMarch 28, 2014
Pros: camaraderie, entrepreneurial spirit, young workforce, state of the art work facilities
I thoroughly enjoyed my years at ING DIRECT. No where else would I have had the opportunity to work in so many different areas. ING DIRECT is committed to customer service, inside and out. It is a fast paced growing organization that rewards passion and effort. I wish them all the best during their transition to Tangerine.
banking online
Personal Sales Banker (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNJanuary 27, 2014
This company has culture. This company is no longer around. It is now capital one 360
Great bank - Hard Sell
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: free food, people
Cons: hard sell
Worked at ING for 9 months. Very fun place and great people. Hard sell though even though ING at the time had the best rates in the industry.
Great Job Culture
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: training open door policy
Cons: job security
Awesome atmosphere and okay pay, Job security was very low when I started and was eventually laid off because ING was Bought out by Capital One.
worst company I ever worked for in my life!
customer contact rep (Former Employee), jacksonville flJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: alot of pto hours
Cons: everything!!!!!
I have never worked for a company that could care less about their employees. Short 10 min breaks, horrible ghetto supervisors, and horrible training. The work itself is very complex when trying to explain 401ks to someone. And the supervisors and managers are the worst! You can get written up and fired for basically anything! They basically treat the – more... employees like robots instead of humans! It feels like you are chained to your desk, and if you leave your desk for any reason (restroom break), you will be harassed! I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy! I was there for 6 months and found another job! – less
Exciting and face paced environment with an emphasis on team culture
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Windsor, CTJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: great team atmosphere, opportunity to learn from experienced people
Cons: at times, there were too many internal meetings that would interfere with porductivity
I arrived 45 minutes early to read up on the WSJ as well as any new economic data or reports. I than Reviewed emails and voice mails to align my planned day with any items that may need to be addressed first as a result of emails etc.
Depending on the day, I call out to financial advisers within the territory to thank them for recent trades while trying – more... to define additional sectors where we could increase business. In addition I may go to a wire-house firm to present our focus funds to a group of 12-15 financial advisors over a lunch meeting.
Before I leave the office for the day, I review the following days on my planner to make any adjustment where necessary depending on anything new that may have come up and takes precedence over the existing tasks. – less
Very Nice
QA Engineer (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEDecember 26, 2013
Excellent Co-worker , lots of fun and challenge.learn new tools.
Great work place with strong Culture
Team Leader (Current Employee), Tuggerah, NSWDecember 11, 2013
Lot's of Planning, coaching sessions, call listening, client escalations & security of account.
Successful direct bank built in 2000. Grew to 2400 employees by 2012.
Talent Acquisition Manager (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEDecember 10, 2013
Pros: young, mid-sized company
Cons: mid-sized company
Fantastic opportunity to learn all areas of a growing marketing machine promoting saving your money. The teamwork we all put in to build the business presented us many opportunitities. ING DIRECT was an open, get it done, process improvment business all for the customer.
Fun place providing property management for commercial businesses
Property Administrator/Office Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 8, 2013
Most enjoyable staff, working together to provide the best management of the commercial buildings in the Washington DC area.

1 2 3 4 5

About ING Financial Services

ING U.S. is theĀ American arm of Dutch financial services firmĀ ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly – Read more