ING Financial Services

ING Financial Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great workspace
Bilingual Mutual Funds Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 24, 2014
Great workspace
remote location
free fresh fruits
great culture
Productive and Fun Work Place
QA Analyst (Current Employee), North York, ONDecember 13, 2013
Fun and Energetic work environment. I have learned teamwork and lead. Overall the whole management team and peers are very friendly and supportive.
My experience
E-Services Associate (Former Employee), 111 Gordon Baker RoadSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: have more than 5 years in costumer service
Cons: i don't have any
I did respond to in-bound Client on all products, procedures, campaigns and general inquiries using Social Media, chat and email. I was trained to resolve minor escalations and handle investigations by working with different departments to ensure Client needs were met in a timely manner. I'm also aware that my responsibility is to promote the company's – more... value-added. – less
Overall a good place to work.
QA Analyst (Current Employee), North York, ONMarch 7, 2013
Typical day started with day plans and schedule. There was lot to learn about finance and IT.Management was very helpful and coordinating. Coworkers were helpful and fun to work with.
Great culture and great people
Human Resources (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: great benefits, unique culture
Cons: strange management and hr decisions every now and then
Great place to work for. Probably one of the best corporate cultures in the country and very strong Value base. Incredible corporate social responsibility sense as well.
One of the best place to work
Outbound Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: great managers
Cons: hetic hours
Salary could be a little more competitive, not much chance of advancement but great people to work with. Overall one of the best place I have worked so far.
Employees very friendly!
Team Leader, Lending Sales and Service (Former Employee), Ottawa, OntarioDecember 14, 2012
Pros: wonderful company to work for!
Cons: being only management in mtg dept was very stressful
ING Direct was a fantastic place to work. Computers & TV set up in cyber lounge for employees.

It was challenging at times in a management position which was typical as it was ever changing
fun and everything
Bilingual Direct Associate (Former Employee), North yorkOctober 29, 2012
Pros: corporate culture
Cons: unsteady
goto work, and start answering phone calls
very hard to get a break
unsteady market
always focused on sales rather than costumer service
good company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), torontoAugust 31, 2012
great company to work for, multiple shifts to choose from, good management,friendly co workers,
Busy and Fun Workplace
Customer Service Associate / Team Supervisor (Former Employee), CardiffOctober 12, 2014
Pros: courteous and flexible
Cons: no further career progression
Each day would involve taking calls, arranging development time for fellow colleagues, altering breaks and lunches, sending and receiving daily statistics based on team achievements and progression. In this job, learning to be a supervisor in a call centre environment was definitely crucial in my career development and I can adapt what has been learned – more... to a new environment. My co-workers greatly respected me for the way I kept a social and workplace balance. I would help where I can both in work and out, I would like to think of myself as approachable and always eager to help those that need it. The most enjoyable part of my job was the team meetings as we would all try to make it as fun as possible and improve morale on a daily basis should it be needed. – less
Junior Fixed Income Portfolio Manager (Former Employee), BudapestOctober 6, 2014
...........................................................................................................
ING Funds Scottsdale 2003-2007
Regional Vice President (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: learn!
Cons: the heat in scottsdale
A great place to grow and learn. I was an internal wholesaler from 2003-2005 and an external from 2005 to 2007. I should have never left. I thought I would have it better elsewhere and was I wrong. Yes, you have to play the game, but overall it is still a great desk to work on. Good people, good company and a great time in my career.
Intelligent people around
Associate ( Intern) (Former Employee), Seoul, South KoreaSeptember 3, 2014
You get to work with such intelligent individuals.
People are very friendly, makes you feel like home
Too Much turnover
Financial Agent (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 19, 2014
Manamengt is constantly changing and new advisors are always being hired to replace those who didnt make it .
Great Experience
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2014
Wonderful company and leadership that cares about mentoring.
Web.com
Application DBA (Former Employee), AtlantaJune 13, 2014
Great Company, Great Employees, it was fun working there.
*********************************************************************
Brand Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 29, 2014
great people - currently undergoing a rebranding which is exciting to see the growth of a new organization.
A company who values its clients and employees.
Head of Operations and IT (Current Employee), Dubai, AmsterdamMay 27, 2014
ING is a great place to work at. The values of the company is very evident to its employees. It doesn't only value the Clients but it gives importance to the needs of its employees to. Employees are very supportive of each other too and team work is always there.
Cool Company
Sr. Fraud Investigator/Banker (Former Employee), New YorkMay 22, 2014
Great Benefits, Great Pay, Great Co workers definitely a great place to work
High Stress, low pay
Financial Adviser (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 21, 2014
Pros: nice and positive environment
Cons: paying for office and association fees when you are not really making anything. no base pay.
Long hours, no base pay. Had good experience talking to customers, but most people are just not qualified clients. A lot of your clients will come from your immediate families and friends. and if they do not net 100k a year, you will be spending like 10 hours to open an account for them. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to help your friends and families – more... with their investments and all. But if you only make 50 bucks for 10 hours, you really need to start looking for another job. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About ING Financial Services

ING U.S. is theĀ American arm of Dutch financial services firmĀ ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly – Read more