Infusion Employee Reviews

Great workplace
Business Analyst/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, On - New York City27 May 2016
The staff that I worked with in both the New York Office and the Toronto Office were great people to work with, very team oriented. As well they have a very in tune management team.
Good for short term
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 July 2015
management follows money in expense of people, no regard for people, no training, very very slow career growth (unlike what they claim), management lies about the state of business to keep the dream going.
Pros
smart people
Cons
lies from management, money comes before people
Job was ok
Food Prep and dish washer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 April 2015
I worked about 6 days and I didn't really like it because too much rushing in a kitchen and I work better in retail work because I am so social able. but overall it was a pretty good first experience. and i went into the job with a friend to see if i would like a job in the kitchen or not.
Pros
free food and drinks whenever
Cons
long hard hours tough work and its really hot in a kitchen
Wonderfully productive and fun workplace
Contract Technical Writer - Internal Project (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 February 2015
It was an honour and a pleasure to work for this company. It is bursting with wonderful people, trust, respect, treats and fun!

This company is simply amazing. If you get an opportunity to work here, go for it!