SharePoint Developer – Toronto
You are a tech pro. Champion of the semi-colon, source control, and anything right-clickable. You don’t need to search the net for code questions, for you have already answered them. So strong is your passion for emerging technology that you continue to read this job posting. And with your design, leadership, and consulting skills, you can schmooze with the big guns, and still make it to work at 9:30am. Just in time for your social committee meeting: the one where you were supposed to rent out the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Let it be known that your technical prowess and clear communication can get you where you want to be. With that, you've earned this opportunity to work with us, and to enjoy the international flavour of the consulting company cupcake. Bon Appétit, future Infusionite; bon appétit.
Infusion is a Microsoft Partner that applies emerging technologies to solve complex software problems. Our international offices offer a full suite of information technology services with a focus on talent, technology, and design-driven methodologies, placing Infusion at the forefront of interface exploration. Infusion has presented Surface solutions for many of the world's largest organizations in the retail, financial services, hospitality and tourism, and government sectors.
As emerging technology specialists, we have several very exciting projects set to launch using cutting edge technologies like .NET 3.5, WPF and Silverlight. We are looking for developers who have either worked with these technologies or can pick them up quickly.
- Have a demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology discussions related to agility and business value as a decision maker.
- Work with a team in all phases of the life cycle to see a project from inception to its conclusion.
- Lead the architecture, design, and implementation of SharePoint solutions, integrating standard solutions and custom hardware and software components.
- Proficiency with ASP.NET and C# development in a commercial environment with a high degree of expertise on the SharePoint platform.
- Previous experience planning the deployment and configuration of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
- Understand what the 'out-of-the-box' and SharePoint Designer 2010 configuration possibilities are for delivering as much of "no code" solution as possible before turning to custom development with Visual Studion 2010.
- Thorough understanding of Visual Studio 2010 SharePoint tolls and project items such as schema (site columns and content types), lists and libraries, event receivers, web parts etc.
- General client-side web development is highly desirable such as skills with HTML, CSS, jQuery, RESTful services, and the SharePoint Client Object Model.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, software design patterns, and unit testing.
- Certifications in SharePoint are preferred and include Microsoft Certified Masters, MCPD's, MCITP's, and MVPS.
If this sounds like something you could do, please apply to join the Infusion team at our careers website: